Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Resuming a secret FF6 (FF3us) project

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(06-14-2017, 04:50 AM)Jackimus Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 05:03 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Rise from your grave, project! Ready and willing to do more songs to complete the soundtrack. Wink Just need quality midis... Perhaps once Jackimus returns he might be willing to bang out some that we do not have midis of, as he can make his own, unlike me lol. Also as I said in the email I'm happy to assist with event editing questions/teaching, and am willing to do some hands on event work too as time/work permits. Too bad Zone Doctor is not reliable and crashy/buggy, I think you'd have found event editing much simpler with it's event editor that is like Temporal Flux's... but alas the utility is not to be trusted in regards to event editing imo.

After spending so much time with my project I must admit I'm a bit burned out and liking not working on anything atm, but perhaps spending time on another project will bring back some of that energy, and this project is definitely worthy and I was greatly enjoying the progress that was made a long while back.

I think i basically am back now, so I wouldnt mind doing a tune or two for a super secret projject thingy

Very good to see you back, Jack! There's a few songs left for this that we've been unable to get a worthy midi of, so that'd be real nice. I'll leave it to JCE here to inform you of the 'secret project' and songs in question, I'm sure he'll be happy to hear about your offer.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Awesome that you're back! PM me your email and the three of us can chat. Smile The help is greatly appreciated!

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Basic dialogue is done, now my script tweaking begins. Smile

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
@JCE3000GT
How fares progress?
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(09-04-2021, 07:05 PM)Endarire Wrote: @JCE3000GT
How fares progress?

The author stopped all ROM hacking activities a few years ago.
  Find