Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 20
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Enlight
(02-12-2016, 11:54 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: Welcome to the forum!  Although judging by the picture you might be under the age limit. Laugh
Let's just say I peaked early Wink

(02-12-2016, 11:57 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Hello there, and welcome!

I did actually see your posts and thread over at Slick Productions, which I still manage to frequent, and I got a feeling that you definitely know what you're doing lol. It's always nice to have a veteran come back to the scene, and with an upgraded skill set at that.
Hey thanks a lot! Though in my case, "veteran" might be pushing it XD I think about the closest I ever got back then to contributing anything was when I wrote to LordJ complaining that his graphics hack was bugged... haha

At any rate, thanks for the warm welcome, and I'm hoping to make some good contributions!

Threads: 31
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hi, I'm LoneRedMage and I'm an italian beginner hacker ( so forgive me if sometimes my English may not be accurate). As a FF fan i finished the first six main games, but the sixth one is one of my favourites for its unforgettable story and characters. I decided to join the forum because I'm currently working on a ffvi hack project and I want to learn more about the game's hacking( especially the music one).
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hello and welcome to the site. Good to hear you've started a project! Hopefully you'll be able to divulge some information about it when that time comes in the Project forum. We have pre-existing information on many aspects of hacking FF6, including music hacking, so be sure to check around first here and the wiki, and feel free to ask questions - people here are happy to help if they can! @Tenkarider is also Italian, just so you know if you would like to talk Italian hacking instead sometime lol.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(05-20-2016, 03:29 PM)LoneRedMage Wrote: Hi, I'm LoneRedMage and I'm an italian beginner hacker ( so forgive me if sometimes my English may not be accurate).

Welcome!

I'm from Quebec, Canada so my first language is French. Nobody will correct you for an approximate English though yours seems more than decent. There are some words I have a hard time live translating when I post too. Evrthng wil bee fine az lng as u dont typ liek dat.

Also, don't let the sometime good learning curve discourage you from making progress. Most easy question are already answered in threads so you can use the search function or you can make a new thread or make a thread that will regroup all your beginner interrogations.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Quote:Hi, I'm LoneRedMage and I'm an italian beginner hacker ( so forgive me if sometimes my English may not be accurate). As a FF fan i finished the first six main games, but the sixth one is one of my favourites for its unforgettable story and characters. I decided to join the forum because I'm currently working on a ffvi hack project and I want to learn more about the game's hacking( especially the music one).
Welcome!  Wink
Finally another italian... i'm looking forward to hear about your hack project.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Status
Prowess
Welcome! I don't really do any hacking around here(I've discovered I'm terrible at programming), but I can always give advice about balancing, or perhaps test things; I'm much better at playing games than making them.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Howdy folks! Xatres here.

I'm one of B-Run's brothers and co-creator of Children of Vector. My primary skillset is writing, so most of my duties on CoV will be working on the game script and designing the story/events. I might start dabbling with hacking on the side, depending on my bandwidth.

I'm really looking forward to being a part of your community! Great to meet everyone!

"The Mind that lies fallow but a single Day, sprouts up in Follies that are only to be killed by a constant and assiduous Culture."
- Joseph Addison, "The Spectator"  Confused
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Hello and officially welcome!
I am a fan of your writing from what I've seen in CoV, it is on a professional level and I was thoroughly impressed. Looking forward to much more in the future. Smile
And yes by all means take up a bit of hacking as well, Edrin is your bro after all there must be hacking potential there lol.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Welcome to the forum!

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned