None
hello everyone this is nichodo and im new here Laugh
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I've been around for a little while, but I never noticed an introduction thread. I'm Bahmut Zero, or BZ. I've been a fan of FF6 since renting it at a video store when I was just a tyke. In fact, I'm a huge fan of the older FF's in general. I still remember how psyched I was when I got a copy of FF4 for my 4th birthday hahaha. I'm more laid back, but am serious when I need to be. My sense of humor is quite outragious, though I do try to stay sensible and not go overboard.

Well, I wanted to get into the FF6 hacking scene, but I had my computer fry during a power surge, limiting what I can do around here. I am a devoted tester though, and still have ways of doing so via PSP and the Wii. I have a fairly open schedule, so if anyone's looking for help testing out this or that, feel free to shoot me a pm.
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Hey everyone. I'm ArkthePieKing, and I'm a very novice modder. I got started hacking/modding when I was very young, and I read about some Game Genie codes for Super Mario Bros 3 that allowed you to play some unfinished levels. Since then I became very enamoured with the idea of finding unused content in games. Final Fantasy Tactics was my main focus for a long time, but I've since branched out a bit. Contributed to tcrf.net a few times, and I even had the privledge or being one of the first to crack open the demo for Timespinner and finding some unused (at the time of this writing) bosses and power ups.

I've taken a crack at making a full mod for Final Fantasy Tactics, but I hit some roadblocks and had to drop the project I'm sad to say. However, I plan on moving it to Final Fantasy 6, and look forward to working with everyone, and pestering the veterans with my constant questions. Laugh

Overall I'm a fairly social, fairly friendly person and I look forward to seeing this through and hopefully making some friends in the process. Smile
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
welcome to the site

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Status
None
Hello, I am Tinglenator. Joined recently because im curious about learning the coding behind FF games, but primarly 6 :3
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Veil
Hello, I'm icyraven93, and I'm new to this whole ROM hacking thing.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-19-2015, 02:33 AM)icyraven93 Wrote: Hello, I'm icyraven93, and I'm new to this whole ROM hacking thing.

Welcome! For a beginner, you should check the tutorials section. More specifically, I found these Hex tutorials quite useful. If you want to dig into ASM (coding), we have a Technical Resources thread. Otherwise, feel free to ask any question in a new thread.
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Greetings and salutations!

Soooo... I've totally been lurking these forums for YEARS (yes, years. I'm a hermit crab), popping in and out to check up on ips patches, fun new hacks, sprite progress and what not. On a whim, I finally got the bright idea to make an account and do something productive. Like, actually talk to people and stuff. So... yay. Here I am.

All of ya'll are uber talented and I've enjoyed your work immensely. My rudimentary franken-spriting ways don't even hold a candle to some of the great stuff going on around here. buuuuuuut, I figured I'd throw around some of my dabbles just to get them out there, get some feedback from someone not inside my own brain, and possibly motivate myself into actually finishing a project.

I've been lurking around the SNES modding scene ever since the glory days of the Chrono Compendium and dial-up internet connections. And fansites on Geocities. Ooooh, Geocities.

Anywho, I'll be posting about some of my projects/ideas/random dabbles in the near future. See you guys in the forums!

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(11-26-2015, 09:45 PM)Rjenyawd Wrote: Greetings and salutations!

Soooo... I've totally been lurking these forums for YEARS (yes, years. I'm a hermit crab), popping in and out to check up on ips patches, fun new hacks, sprite progress and what not. On a whim, I finally got the bright idea to make an account and do something productive. Like, actually talk to people and stuff. So... yay. Here I am.

All of ya'll are uber talented and I've enjoyed your work immensely. My rudimentary franken-spriting ways don't even hold a candle to some of the great stuff going on around here. buuuuuuut, I figured I'd throw around some of my dabbles just to get them out there, get some feedback from someone not inside my own brain, and possibly motivate myself into actually finishing a project.

I've been lurking around the SNES modding scene ever since the glory days of the Chrono Compendium and dial-up internet connections. And fansites on Geocities. Ooooh, Geocities.

Anywho, I'll be posting about some of my projects/ideas/random dabbles in the near future. See you guys in the forums!

Hello and officially welcome. Glad you decided to register! I'm sure there are many others that do not register yet have been around for a while, it's always nice to put a name to and have another person around than the otherwise 'guest' spot.
So were you around even in the Zeemis days?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Quote:So were you around even in the Zeemis days?

Yes...and no? lol. I blinked around a lot. Zeemis is a real familiar name, but I'm not sure if I recognize it from here, the compendium, FFHackticks, or the Qhimm forums. lol. ...I think I've earned my official forum lurker badge.

*** EDIT ***

Baaah. Actually after a little bit of memory jogging (and forum searching), I WAS indeed here around the time of Zeemis.... although, because I've been a lurk-monster, I didn't even realize he left. Finger

Buuuuuuut his Hex dialogue tutorial is hella handy, and I still use some of his (equally frankensprited) pixels in some of my own sheets.

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find