Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Heya folks, I was referred here by Micki Chiba, so my thanks goes to her for introducing me here. My youtube is RodieTheNightblade.

I started my own project I once simply called "Final Fantasy 3 HACKED" as a little joke project in high school, not certain if it was the ONLY FF3/6 hacking project posted on youtube but at the time mine was the only results in the youtube search engine. Huh.

Well, stuff happened and life went on, my PC died and I lost the original files a couple years back, so I scrapped it and went on to other harebrained schemes and projects, mostly revolving around Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 and other d20 games (oddly enough, my current experiment is a Final Fantasy d20 game. I broke it in two days. DM is kinda pissed at me for having a thief character capable of soloing every encounter and boss he throws at my group. But that's a story for another day.)

Anyhow, just recently I got the last parts I needed to build a new PC for christmas, so I got it put together. THEN, by some obvious coincidence, Micki tells me about the new FF6 multi-editor, and here I am. Ready to start anew, and this time, maybe get some better jokes.

Good to meetcha!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
welcome 2 the site

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Status
None
Well, I've been looking through the site for a couple of weeks and eventually registered and posted on the shout board. I posted a couple of replies on the forum here but it's finally time I introduce myself. The name's Michael. I've been working on my Final Fantasy VI hack (Dubbed Final Fantasy Legacy and the alternate world prequel Legacy Origin) for almost six years. I used to use the FF3Edit program but took everyone's advice and stopped using it do to the corruption effects on the ROM. Lord J referred me to this site through e-mail and I've used a combination of his FF3usME editor, his sprite editor, and now (thanks to this site) FF3SE. I'm not particularly well versed in hex editing or anything like that, but I'm fairly decent with sprite editing (I spent over twelve years editing and customizing Megaman X sprites) and have spent many a night writing up dialogue for both games. I came here because I want to meet and befriend people while learning how to improve my own personal projects.
  Find

Status
None
welcome aboard Micheal

we were all where you were at first, but I myself got really good @ spriting and editing things and am getting the hand of hexing

we'll be more then happy to help u out

just ask Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Status
None
Thanks, Poco! I'm trying to improve on Hexing myself but it's still a bit confusing for me. The tutorials I watched by Zeemis helped me figure out how to change the battle text like "Incorrect Blitz input" and other stuff the FF3usME didn't have out yet. Hopefully I'll learn more as time goes on.
  Find

Status
None
hey new people

be sure to introduce yourselves Smile

-HNIC

Threads: 1
Status
None
I know I haven't intro'd myself yet, but anyways I will now.

I am Guylock, my Real name is Chris, but meh..
Anyways I use to hack ff6 as well in the past.
which was 1 or 2 years ago.. until Lord J's previous hacking
program experienced a skill name bug and my plans were on a stand still.
I still will be working on my hacked version and it will be a frustrating game too. XD

Anyways how I got here was from looking up ff6 hacked games on youtube; since I knew I wasn't the only one that haxed this game. Then I found Zeemis and seen his amusing boss fights. What surprised me was how he was able to make the enemies use Espers; because in the previous hacks they never could and when they did; nothing happened.

Then sometime after during the custom boss creation contest; I decided to step my foot in and suggested Mysterious girl, because she was unique for a boss, along with the creator. Then he gave me the link to this forums and yea, you get the picture. Tongue

And that's my story of how I got here.
  Find

Status
None
u gotta see some of my custom spells (I dont really like to throw them out like that unless I got a bunch :p)

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Status
None
ok could you maybe send me a rom with the custom abilities? I made a working almagest ( Exdeath's HP attack in Dissidia look at it Tongue) you should see Gi Nattaks there realy cool!

Find

Status
None
I helped him make a few spells Wink

-HNIC