Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
FF6 - Brave New World

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(05-29-2017, 07:18 PM)Mac68 3000 Wrote: do any of the ff6 weapons break the game at all on this ff6 brave new world mod v 1.8.5 by giving the game graphic glitches at

Though I can't be 100% sure, I'd highly doubt it. I mean why would there be,  was this an issue for you on a previous version of this hack?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
i heard something about Dice weapon glitch in one of the threads of ID or NGplus

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(05-29-2017, 07:18 PM)Mac68 3000 Wrote: do any of the ff6 weapons break the game at all on this ff6 brave new world mod v 1.8.5 by giving the game graphic glitches at

It might be one of the fix made that has some incompatibility.. When patching I applied 4 fixes, maybe one shouldn't be applied. Safest thing would be to play "vanilla" BNW 1.8.5..
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Here's the official changelog for 1.8.6 (COMING SOON):

• Added new hacks to lessen the effect of speed granting faster characters more turns over time and to increase its effect on the likelihood of getting first strike

• Added new hacks to allow speed to influence the likelihood of getting rare steals and for successful steal attempts to be treated as "free" actions

• Added a new hack allowing Gau to Leap on rageable formations outside of the Veldt

• Fixed a bug with the "Y-Equip Relics" hack where stat previews for changing equipment would display incorrectly after switching between menus

• Fixed a bug where the Quartrstaff and Doomstick would crash the game when using MP for critical hits

• Fixed a bug with Setzer's Dice where the animation would display incorrectly and also crash the game

• Fixed a bug with X-Fight where the X-Fight penalty and the dual-wield penalty were not stacking

• The Kagenui now has the correct stats

• Fixed the incorrect attack priorities on the Tumbleweed rage

• Fixed the Raiden summon (only accessible via Slots) to be identical to Odin

• Made a small change to Tiamat's script

• Added a(nother) hint about fighting Phunbaba to Terra's dialogue

• Adjusted the encounters near WoR Albrook to prevent solo Celes from getting into unfair fights

"You don't have to be a vampire to die like one... b*t*h." -Simon Belmont

Status
None
Discord is nigh impossible for me to use due to their "suspicious login" automated flagging and my network setup, so could someone post a link to the patch with the latest bugfixes?

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(08-11-2020, 02:25 AM)MysticLord Wrote: Discord is nigh impossible for me to use due to their "suspicious login" automated flagging and my network setup, so could someone post a link to the patch with the latest bugfixes?

It's available here: http://ngplus.net/index.php?/files/file/...new-world/
  Find