Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Things I want to do with my version of FFVI.

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Patches wanted to use:
All patches from Common Patches.

ff6sb_learnable_rage_10, Runic_Forever, AlwaysSprint10, SwdTech_Speed_Up, Mog Never Fails, Wrong_Way_Idiot!, PhantomTrain chest, Keeping Dark World music patch.

Possibly use:
1) Final Fantasy VI (Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 1-8), FF6 Improvement by DarkMage, Overkill - 32000.
2) Break 9999 Damage Limit
3) Less random Limit Break system. Something more like FF7.

NEW:
Bugs want to fix:
1) Runic. (PREVENT accidentally triggers and only when damaging magic targets party.)
2) Possibly remove enemies from falling house in Tzen. Reasons: Lame. Prefer: Lower time or some other thing.
3) Change airship slot to something else. Reasons: During the time have no airship, can still use said move. Could be something else.
4) Give Celes WARP after story event or early level spell to learn.
5) Remove the need for Rusted Door removal. Reasons: Makes no sense why Cyan is there with it sealed.

Bosses added: (In Progress...)
1) Bahamut (Appear after 8 Dragons to give Bahamut Esper)
2) Magus Sisters (Similar to this). Boss replace needed, and characters on screen need to replace through hex. (Trying to do...)
3) Gilgamesh added with clash on big bridge music.
4) Leviathan.

Characters added: (Through character add patch)
Would like to add: "Lenna from V and Rydia from IV"

EXTRA Maybe:
1) Think of a way to change Runic to SwordMagic later in game similar to what was mentioned in my other topic. https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2707
2) Give Summon as a command to Terra (Or Rydia if can add) somehow. Ref1 Ref2
3) Add in FFVIA spells? Ex: Aura
4) EDIT Battle Music LOCATION to start later in song. Like HALF WAY or replace it with something else.

I doubt I can ever do this hack but if someone think they can maybe I can offer something in return.. I don't know though.

Here be link to resources for backup and incase anyone think this can be easy? Everything is hard for me.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ej5h71...Patches.7z
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I see... yet it would have been cool if you'd also talked about your project, other than patches...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
None
(05-11-2016, 08:27 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: I see... yet it would have been cool if you'd also talked about your project, other than patches...

Huh I did below the patches. I not doing a major overhaul or anything I just kinda would like the ideas I posted.

That why I know it kinda doable. I just have hard time even getting 2-3 patches to work. -_- Let alone anything else.

I MIGHT be able to do some of the boss stuff.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Sounds pretty interesting. What inspired the idea? is there a theme or just some things you think would be fun to add?
  Find

Status
None
(05-11-2016, 10:20 PM)B-Run Wrote: Sounds pretty interesting. What inspired the idea? is there a theme or just some things you think would be fun to add?

Mostly inspiration and that I like FF refs being in other games. Especially common stuff like Bahamut and Magus Sisters.

Though I don't dislike DoomGaze I prefer to keep the FF theme of Bahamut.

Other things have been a bit of my own idea like having Celes get Sword Magic late game of some form.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
That's cool. I especially like the Sword Magic idea. Ever since FFT I've loved the idea of magic sword attacks. Actually, coding a unique skill like that could be done a number of ways depending on how in-depth you want to go, but I can say taking the time to learn coding in hex is VERY rewarding... Good to have you aboard!
  Find

Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Weakness
If you could code a new SwordMagic command, I think it would neat if you usurped one of the unused relic bits and have it work like Sketch->Control, Fight->Jump, etc. Make a relic that changes Runic->SwMagic.

I appreciate the prayers and good wishes. Those who don't know, I was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma in 2019, and I have done well with the treatment, but eventually treatments stop working and you change.  I recently had a seizure at work, now I am healing but not able to work or really do much at all. The focus is just to get better. Again, thanks for the support and if I can help you I will.  I've forgotten more about this game than most people should ever learn, lol.
  Find

Threads: 19
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
(05-12-2016, 12:13 PM)Imzogelmo Wrote: Make a relic that changes Runic->SwMagic.

Aw crap, that would be cool...

Edit: this topic could be useful, it's a relic that changes Runic to Shock. https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2015
  Find

Status
None
Here is my current progress:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/avgibl...FVI.ips.7z

I currently have all the patches mentioned before patched on it.   [Image: happy.png]

Some can help test if you want.

Next some boss stuff though I don't really understanding how I can get the Magus Sisters boss to work right. Supposed to replace the boy sprites with girls. I will use some guides I used though to help see if I can find that out.
  Find

Threads: 19
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
Hmm I can't open it.. I get the same error with Winrar and 7-zip. You sure this is a compressed file?
  Find