Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Return of the Dark Sorcerer

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Eh, as he said you're more likely to screw things up using your standard save game editor. That being said, while I've never tried it on RotDS, I have used a save editor on Pandora's Box without breaking the save but as with any large mod with the data being moved and change from vanilla, your most likely gonna be guessing as to what your actually changing. Not to mention any major edits may seem to work at first, yet lock up the game a few hours later.

In other words, its a use at your own risk type deal and generally not worth it.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
i wouldn't suggest it Mac, there is Poco Loco in narshe that says if you cheat, he will throw a shoe at your face, no questions.

interesting little glitch i ran into on v1.3.1
if cloud equips the Lightsaber at the start of the game while in battle he will hit well over 2000-3000 damage per hit. at lvl 7-9
I can't get this to happen with Aurora.... Laugh

poor bug got smashed.

[Image: 3k%20lightsaber.png]
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
I think it's because you're playing it on the Snes9X Emulator. If I recall, RotDS works best on ZSnes.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Thankfully though on this 1.4 version it works best on all, it was a mistake of how much instrument data I had in some songs, which was pretty much the only reason I advocated using ZSNES.

Oh and about that Lightsaber, that's something that got fixed as well. There's a bunch of mistakes in 1.3 and they all got fixed ^_^

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
cool, cool, SNES9X is my preferred SNES emulator by far. and ah, didn't know if you knew about it Laugh

seems like you got a ton of fixes coming... just gotta get the things in-progress done, so we can have it Surprised

i still can't figure out what item i'm missing on my 100% playthrough... i have 252 unique items,1 might be 1 of reapers weapons... idk what 254 and 255 is :| and it's bugging the crap out of me LOL
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Oh goodie, That means I get to play it on my phone too.Confused

Shine 
  Find

Thanks Given: 1
Status
Chicken
Does uosnes still work good? Ever since you linked it on your site that has become my favorite go to emulator to use.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Yeah for sure uosnes will still work. I like that emulator as well, I think it's something close to a Japanese version of ZSNES, but I have no idea about the specifications.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Through "Methods" i figured them 3 items out Sad

Unicorn Horn only gotten from wagering dragon horn~

Starry Hood - Used to be Cat Ear Hood i "Think" obtained from imp partisan don't exist/changed.
Cross Radius - Scimitar's replacement? I've killed all the dragons on 2 different play throughs and still don't have this... so changed?

are these 2 even normally obtainable?
  Find

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Status
Sadness
hey mikee

thanks for working so hard on 1.4 of the ROTDS mod

i can't wait to play it this halloween

keep up the great work
  Find