Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
General Discussion Thread

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
those are emulator issues (at least the chars in the dialog boxes are)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
ah, that's very likely, since im playing the game on Snes9xTYLmecm (Snes9x psp emulator)
instead of on my pc emulator. heheh ^^...forget that one then.

oh no.... a game hanging bug :c

now i don't get to finish playing the game ;-;
okay... so ima call suspicion on this one ._. the game crashed when meeting Fusoya near the end of the dialogue, but ive tried to recreate the issue, but it's not happening again (i've tried recreating it doing everything exactly the same but it isnt happening), ive no clue what happened.
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Like [b]d-_-b[/b] said, this graphics are emulator problem, even on Zsnes I'm having they.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
@ Land. about freeze - uh ohs, well I'll keep tabs on that one and do some testing here as well.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
i was trying to recreate it so i could screen shot it, but i couldn't get it to happen again.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Land: andddd... oboro is so lifeless at the esper gate events, is it possible to give him some motions instead of just standing there while everyone else does stuff? (thats just me being nitpicky about it though lmao)

Just saw this one here. Yeah I do plan on getting into that battle event and adding a possible actions for Oboro if he is there, as it is he is not programmed at all to be there still from the Vanilla game. It will be quite some work so I've been avoiding it. It does look bad.

@ Tenkarider - Ah I missed that one my bad, I will check that out here now.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
So... does anyone confirm the bug i reported about falling ceiling that doesn't kill you?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
None
yeah i know hes not there in the vanilla, which is (as i said) one of the things im loving about this so far, is he gets alot more screen time in the WoB

though there are a few inconsistencies that make me go "wtf" which are probably impossible for you to really change without making things seem even weirder (still referring to Oboro) i dunno if i just suck at this version >.< but im 25+ hours in and still in WoB which is not normal for me.
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Also, I see that genji glove issue you said, it seems to be a new issue since the latest work on the genji glove. It is strange, how it seems to be character specific. Bugs are funny like that though sometimes. Anyways thanks, hopefully it can be fixed up easily enough. I will consult with Synchysi about said issue.

@ Tenkarider - It seems to be killing the hell out of me here lol, when the ceiling falls down. In every spot it's supposed to. Not sure what to make of that happening for you =/ Anyone else?

Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
One of the best FF6 ROM hacks that I've ever played. Thanks to Gi Nattak and co. for putting out such a fantastic piece of work. Regardless of what some folks on romhacking.net say, it has run flawlessly for me, save one problem that another user (Tiamat's Bane) has run into (Page 5 of thread), regarding the freeze up at Window Jumping inside Psycho City. I've frozen at the first window jump immediately after the zombie guy who says "I'm not alive, not dead...just lonely".

I'm running hack version 1.0, and this error has occurred utilizing both ZSnes and Snes9x.

I saw that ultimately a PM was sent, but I was wondering if there was a fix available yet, to reduce the amount of micromanagement that Gi has to put in. I'm a longtime lurker on these forums and finally registered to share this problem and to give thanks to everyone who's put in the time and effort on this hack.
  Find