Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Magus Sprite Sheet

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(03-04-2012, 04:01 PM)FEOK Wrote: I will make a start to one soon and send it you and if your willing you can try and finish it, if not I'll glady finish the rest. Wink

Whoa, man I did not know anyone else requested it a lot...I'm fairly new to this spriting thing...I don't really know too much about about spriting, I'm not good with hair or the poses. I am more into coding and fixing animations to do what I like them to do in game. Plus I have a lot on my plate at the moment as do all of us. I really hope it turns out well.
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Haha ok I'll start as soon as I finish my other requests. Wink
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-20-2012, 04:13 PM)FEOK Wrote: [Image: imgshk.png]

Well after consideration, I was going to but Golbez as a special superboss from another Final Fantasy world in my hack but I think I'll use Magus instead. This sprite is awesome. Maybe magus will join the party as a guest character for a quest or two if you beat him. I haven't decided yet...

Can I use it? If so, can I use this sprite sheet to import in the game with FF3usME or does the sprite sheet needs to be in a special format other than png ?

I never imported a sprite sheet so I don't really know how to proceed...
  Find

Status
Crystal
By all means use him! That's what his there for, don't forget to give me credit XD

And you would import him via FF3usME, click the little box's the import his palletes.

I'm super happy you wanna use him. :p
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I might go out of my way to make the false prophet

the only thing I feel I should do with the palette is slightly darken the blue

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
oh I went to the liberty of tweaking him a bit n fixing some small minor errors

(his ears dont show up when he lifts his arms facing backwards, other then that, I fixed his wink, tweaked his hair walking sideways, and finally the back of his feet, (basically making the cape a bit longer, it didnt look right with his feet showing like that)

well here it is

[Image: imgshk.png]

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
Thanks!

I honestly don't know why Magus got so much attention XD
  Find

Status
None
who knows :p

-HNIC