Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Equipable Umaro Patch

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Read the Forum Rules before you actually post a reply.

You are violating rules 2 and 10, and hence I am issuing a warning to your account. Note that once a second incident occurs, you are banned.

Status
None
Well, since I'm already accused of breaking the rules, I'll just go ahead and do it.

My first post did in no way break rule 10, (unlike this one), short of a discussion on if a line of code was valid or not. In no way did I disagree with anybody on any matter of moderator or admin level.

Second, I only bent rule 2 a little, I even went so far as to point out that I had nothing against you personally, only your recent actions. I also did not attempt to incite a ruckus for anyone else, simply responded to being labled an idiot that gave out false information based on the pretences it was correct. (Psst, this line does break rule 2 on the basis of having something against your poor judgement call and not handling it in PM).

If anything I should have been accused of breaking Rule 3, on that post, regarding the "high horse" comment, the several mentions of "not having a clue", and the general insulting maner the entire post was wrote in. With that in mind, I still did not insult anybody personally, only their actions. And NOW I have actually broken rule 10.

In the end, I wouldn't have responded at all, except for the horriable attempt at accusing me of breaking rules I didn't and not even mentioning the rules I actually broke. Ban me if you want, don't really matter, if you would like, I'll even go through and delete every post I've made for you. Prove me wrong and scold me for rules I've broke, but don't accuse me of things I haven't done yet.

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Patch updated to v1.1

- Allows for the Merit Award, Genji Glove, and Gauntlet to Empty/Optimize Umaro via the Settings menu.
- Added a patch for unheadered ROM.

Thanks to PowerPanda for the Empty/Optimize fix which I had neglected to update this patch with.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • doofenH (04-24-2022)

Threads: 47
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(04-24-2022, 12:16 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Patch updated to v1.1

- Allows for the Merit Award, Genji Glove, and Gauntlet to Empty/Optimize Umaro via the Settings menu.
- Added a patch for unheadered ROM.

Thanks to PowerPanda for the Empty/Optimize fix which I had neglected to update this patch with.

Thank for the update. All that left is not let the oldman unequip Umaro with "Those not now in your party" option, when he's clearly in the party.
  Find