FF6 Hacking
Sprite Requests/Ideas - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Darill's Tomb (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: Sprite Requests/Ideas (/thread-960.html)

Pages: 1 2

Sprite Requests/Ideas - CrumpledMedal - 04-12-2011

I am asking if any spriters would be willing to do some sprites by request, you know, sort of an open challenge if you will.
* Bowser-I've tried making a Bowser sprite for years with a Kefka base but I can never get the horns or spiked shell right.
* Pokey Minch-his villain role is similar to Kefka's, he'd be a good replacement, can anyone make him?
* Princess Daisy from Super Mario Bros., also Luigi and Mario in FF6 Style would be great, too.
* We need a Child Rydia on here(who I personally like better than Adult Rydia) She's so cute...can someone please use her FFIV Sprite like the other ones on here.

I apologize if I offended anyone with this post. I did not know you all use a different format and I complained when I should not have. Please read my ideas instead and forget the negative remarks I said.

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - LordSutebenu - 04-20-2011

You do of course realize that we do not typically use the same .png format of FF3SE, right?

We now use a better .png which includes the riding and death sprites which has the size of 144x128, and in all honesty if you are requesting something from someone (or people in general) it is rather rude to tell them;
"oh and don't get the size incorrect." especially when they were correct in the first place, if you don't like the format...tough it out.

If you are going to sprite or request sprites from other people, be sure to have your own knowledge of the subject updated.

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - CrumpledMedal - 04-20-2011

I'm very sorry. That was kind of rude when I think about it, I thought someone was doing something wrong or something like that. I guess there was no need to type it that way. I'll edit the post in a more thoughtful way and take that out. I certainly don't mean to cause any harm or disrespect. I guess I need some help on how I can integrate the 144x128 sprites in the game. Please understand it was not meant to come out that way. Please mucho respect to you all, I don't want anyone upset. I'll make sure to fix the post so no one gets that idea.Sad

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - Badass - 03-25-2012

i tried doing bowser but failed and lost interest haha here is what i have from using kefkas palette... maybe you can use this as an idea

[Image: imgshk.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - JWhiteLXXXIX - 03-25-2012

Thats not a bad start actually Smile

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - CrumpledMedal - 03-25-2012

Oh wow, I never really thought doing Bowser was possible(too big, not enough sprite space for tail and hair extensions. But it is impressive...

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - FEOK - 03-25-2012

I've been thinking of making Child Rydia for a while, if I was to make her she would be in a FFVI Style though.

I'm not gonna make any promisies but I will consider making her. Wink

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - Badass - 03-27-2012

still looks funny for the head... hmmmmm seems sorta possible though...

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - JWhiteLXXXIX - 03-27-2012

U should finish it dude

RE: Sprite Requests/Ideas - Badass - 03-27-2012

yea... you are right.. definitely worth a shot... thanks for motivation points haha...

heres a side view of him.. for now