FF6 Hacking
What's your favorite weapon type? - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Vector, Imperial Capital (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-58.html)
+---- Forum: Polls (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-61.html)
+---- Thread: What's your favorite weapon type? (/thread-679.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: What's your favourite weapon type? - LordSutebenu - 10-26-2010

Hey, I actually liked Edward, if he wasn't killed and only critical it was impossible to get a game over (nearly impossible to finish the battle, but still, lol)

RE: What's your favourite weapon type? - Micki Chiba - 10-27-2010

My favorite weapon is the Excalibur sword.

RE: What's your favourite weapon type? - Alby4t5 - 10-27-2010

(10-26-2010, 10:48 PM)Ren sama Wrote: Hey, I actually liked Edward, if he wasn't killed and only critical it was impossible to get a game over (nearly impossible to finish the battle, but still, lol)

Edward was just awesome regardless. When I play FF4 Advance, he's always in my party.

RE: What's your favourite weapon type? - DjinnAndTonic - 10-27-2010

(10-27-2010, 01:40 AM)Alby-chan Wrote: Edward was just awesome regardless. When I play FF4 Advance, he's always in my party.
*The Association of Bards and Minstrels appreciates your support and promises to play some rockin' tunes at your next birthday party.*

(10-26-2010, 10:48 PM)Ren sama Wrote: Hey, I actually liked Edward, if he wasn't killed and only critical it was impossible to get a game over (nearly impossible to finish the battle, but still, lol)
*The Association of Bards and Minstrels is hurt by your accusation of fraility, and regrets to inform you that they will be unable to perform at your next birthday party.*

RE: What's your favourite weapon type? - Alby4t5 - 10-27-2010

I've never rocked out to a bunch of bards and harps... I'm excited. =D

RE: What's your favourite weapon type? - Gilgameshversion - 10-28-2010

Bards, Bards Bards Bards, Dispicable Bards, I have but one question for you, can you still play your silly Harps while you have Shurikens lodged in your Head!?

Scholar: Why I son't mean to alarm you sir, but you seem to have multiple Shurikens lodged in your head!

Bards (Alby-chan and DjinnAndTonic): You don't say.

* This message is brought to you by the Association of Ninjas and "SWORD CHUCKZ YO!!!!!!"*

RE: What's your favorite weapon type? - Zeemis - 10-28-2010

*Votes for Spears*

I set this as the front page poll, hope you don't mind. Guests can also vote.

RE: What's your favourite weapon type? - Alby4t5 - 10-28-2010

(10-28-2010, 01:49 AM)Gilgameshversion Wrote: Bards, Bards Bards Bards, Dispicable Bards, I have but one question for you, can you still play your silly Harps while you have Shurikens lodged in your Head!?

Scholar: Why I son't mean to alarm you sir, but you seem to have multiple Shurikens lodged in your head!

* This message is brought to you by the Association of Ninjas and "SWORD CHUCKZ YO!!!!!!"*

Sure we can. We run off screen to hide while your busy digging through the inventory to throw them. >=D

RE: What's your favorite weapon type? - ERefleX93 - 10-28-2010

SWORDS FTW

RE: What's your favourite weapon type? - DjinnAndTonic - 10-28-2010

(10-28-2010, 08:17 AM)Alby-chan Wrote:
(10-28-2010, 01:49 AM)Gilgameshversion Wrote: Bards, Bards Bards Bards, Dispicable Bards, I have but one question for you, can you still play your silly Harps while you have Shurikens lodged in your Head!?

Sure we can. We run off screen to hide while your busy digging through the inventory to throw them. >=D

*Alby-chan used Song of Ownage on the ANSCY.*
*It's super-effective!*