FF6 Hacking
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Darill's Tomb (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters (/thread-625.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Fire Storm - 09-30-2010

Rune, not ruin. Haha.

Yeah, she's a Rune Knight. Kind of why she has the ability Runic.

Which I think would be an interesting ability in Dissidia.

'lol i absorb ur magek u mad?'

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Gilgameshversion - 09-30-2010

I'l just end this whole who's the strongest war, The creators of dissidia actually stated that Exdeath is the best, hardest to master though, Personally I'm the best with Ultimecia, Time Crush is very short charge time compared to starfall, I just break people twice, (I shoot things 5ish hit, each has a 20% chance of instant break) Then Ex Mode, Time Crush, Omni Air Dash, Apocalypse. Bam.
There adding Chaos Story Lines....

Exdeath - Scoring A Date with COD.

Emperor- MUST RULE EVERTHING!!!

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Akai - 10-01-2010

(09-30-2010, 03:47 PM)Onion Knight 13 Wrote: Celes is supposed 2 be confirmed!

I can't find that anywhere! Where did you hear that? I'd love to have Wink as a playable character! Surprised

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Gilgameshversion - 10-01-2010

Chaos Destiny Ody's are confirmed, BOOYAH

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Yuke311 - 10-02-2010

???? what u mean with Chaos Destiny Ody's are confirmed, BOOYAH ? i dont get it...

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Fire Storm - 10-02-2010

(10-02-2010, 04:28 AM)Yuke311 Wrote: ???? what u mean with Chaos Destiny Ody's are confirmed, BOOYAH ? i dont get it...

In the first Dissidia, the first half of the story mode were Destiny Odyssey's. He's saying the new Dissidia will have story modes for the Chaos side, too.

oh that was what u mean ooooo now i understand!
but the group from chaos dont need crystals why u think that?

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Fire Storm - 10-02-2010

I honestly don't believe this Dissidia will deal with crystals. Atleast if it does, not in the same was the first Dissidia did.

Dissidia 1 dealt with using these crystals to bring an absolute end to the war. Since the new Dissidia is a prequel, it can't bring an absolute end to the war, because the first Dissidia proves the war didn't actually end.

So likely Chaos side storymodes will focus on defeating the heroes, since in the opening text for the first Dissidia it said 'Those who answered Chaos' call created an inexhaustible force, and one by one the warriors of Cosmos began to fall. Now only ten remain.'

Likely the new Dissidia will end in the deaths of every character not from the original.

This is just my speculation, though.

what but thets then sad.... Sad*Cries*.

Keep in mind, this is just my speculation, and my speculation is based only on my observations of the story details.

I could, and likely will be very wrong.