FF6 Hacking
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Darill's Tomb (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters (/thread-625.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Yuke311 - 09-27-2010

O.O dont knowed that boa what for an luck..... i thought its on ps3 because i dont have a ps3 also look in the sprite gallery i made brendan from pokemon rubyTongue

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - FEOK - 09-27-2010

well every1's wrong about who the strongest character is!

the strongest charcter is......

every characater!!!

they all have strenths and weak points, such as the onion knight who i find the strongest, he has speedy combos and cna branch every attack but because he only has 4 bravery attacks its easy 2 predict whats coming.

ultimecia is a powerhouse! she can attack from the other side of the stage whith apocolipse! the bad thing about her is she's slow and easy 2 hit, and her time crush takes a while 2 happen

bartz is meduim speed, he is an all arounder but all arounders arent perfect.

so lets stop arguing that 1 character's better than another cause there all pretty good Wink

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Yuke311 - 09-27-2010

ure right i did this just for funTongue

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Akai - 09-30-2010

The strongest character is...Chaos. He's the only one with 29,997 HP and loads of cheap moves. Is he playable? Not without hacking, but that's besides the point. Tongue

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Yuke311 - 09-30-2010

nope he also has only 9999hp! from were did u hear that??

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Fantasy87 - 09-30-2010

now when comes the game in Uk ?????

im only a kid....

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Fire Storm - 09-30-2010

(09-30-2010, 02:08 PM)Yuke311 Wrote: nope he also has only 9999hp! from were did u hear that??

You battle Chaos in 3 rounds.

9999 x 3 = 29,997

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - FEOK - 09-30-2010

actually i killed choas pretty easy.

i've also killed him whithout being hit!

whith the onion knight, it was hard but in the end i did it and i dont care if u dont belive me.
found out some more info!

Celes is supposed 2 be confirmed!

although i'm happy it would of been nice 2 of had edgar or sabin or even shadow but geuss not ):

also not all ff's are getting a second character, and ff13 may not get an evil character, as square said that they are not apposing characters whith villians (i'm so bad at explaining.....)

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - Fire Storm - 09-30-2010

Basically to help you explain...

Not all Final Fantasies in this game will have representation from both sides, much like Gabranth lacked a hero and Shantotto lacked a villain.

I'm excited to hear about Celes, actually Smile

RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - FEOK - 09-30-2010

thanks for the help!

i am pretty excited about celes 2 but it would be nice 2 have other charcters from ff6.

celes is a rune knight right, so she should have ruin saber instead of the WOL, it would make more sence (i know she's a ruin knight cause i got ff6 advance and it tells you on that)