FF6 Hacking
Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.03 - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hacks, Resources and Tutorials (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jidoor Auction House (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+---- Forum: Completed Hacks (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-27.html)
+---- Thread: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.03 (/thread-3302.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.00 - Rodimus Primal - 02-18-2018

I'm happy to announce that Final Fantasy VI Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.0 has been released.

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.01 - Rodimus Primal - 05-16-2018

I had to make a quick update to Version 2.01 to fix some typos and update the Zombie/Rippler bugfix patch.

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.01 - madsiur - 05-18-2018

(05-16-2018, 09:31 PM)Rodimus Primal Wrote: I had to make a quick update to Version 2.01 to fix some typos and update the Zombie/Rippler bugfix patch.

I guess you don't mind I host your patch on our server? Just an update post like this one will do, I can grab most recent version from RHDN.

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.01 - Rodimus Primal - 05-18-2018

(05-18-2018, 12:32 AM)madsiur Wrote:
(05-16-2018, 09:31 PM)Rodimus Primal Wrote: I had to make a quick update to Version 2.01 to fix some typos and update the Zombie/Rippler bugfix patch.

I guess you don't mind I host your patch on our server? Just an update post like this one will do, I can grab most recent version from RHDN.

That's cool.

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.01 - Merudo - 11-25-2018

Thanks for the patch, amazing work!

Btw, I've noticed a few typos:
  • The description of the Dispel spell is wrong - currently it's "Maintains poor status". A corrected description would be "Removes status on target" (index 44 in FF3usME).
  • In the Adventurer school, the name of the room "Enviromental Science" should be changed to "Environmental Science" (index 68 in FF3usME).

Also, it would be amazing if a hacker could fix the 2-player bug for Blitz (in co-op, every player is currently able to enter commands when Blitz is selected).

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.01 - Odbarc - 11-29-2018

(11-25-2018, 03:33 AM)Merudo Wrote: Thanks for the patch, amazing work!

• The description of the Dispel spell is wrong - currently it's "Maintains poor status". A corrected description would be "Removes status on target" (index 44 in FF3usME).
  • In the Adventurer school, the name of the room "Enviromental Science" should be changed to "Environmental Science" (index 68 in FF3usME).

Also, it would be amazing if a hacker could fix the 2-player bug for Blitz (in co-op, every player is currently able to enter commands when Blitz is selected).

You know, I went to my friends house one time and we did FF3 2 player, just at the beginning of the World of Ruin and I was given Sabin and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why I failed Blitz every single time that day. I've never had that much bad luck or bad inputs before and  this might add some sanity to that moment.

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.01 - Rodimus Primal - 06-20-2019

(11-25-2018, 03:33 AM)Merudo Wrote: Thanks for the patch, amazing work!

Thanks Merudo! In addition to a significant script update (going through with it with Legends of Localization and KWahzit's notes) these have been corrected and will be in the next update.

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.03 - PowerPanda - 07-01-2019

How are you doing the main script? I tried to open it in FF3usME, but wasn't able to. I'm working on Divergent Paths right now, and I'd love to use your script as a base.

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.03 - Rodimus Primal - 07-02-2019

(07-01-2019, 04:04 PM)PowerPanda Wrote: How are you doing the main script? I tried to open it in FF3usME, but wasn't able to. I'm working on Divergent Paths right now, and I'd love to use your script as a base.
I've been using FF3usME. It opened without an issue. But if you patch a ROM it must be an unheadered US FFIII 1.0 to work.

RE: Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.03 - PowerPanda - 07-03-2019

(07-02-2019, 11:50 PM)Rodimus Primal Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 04:04 PM)PowerPanda Wrote: How are you doing the main script? I tried to open it in FF3usME, but wasn't able to. I'm working on Divergent Paths right now, and I'd love to use your script as a base.
I've been using FF3usME. It opened without an issue. But if you patch a ROM it must be an unheadered US FFIII 1.0 to work.

Yep, that was the problem. I had made the assumption of headered. I was able to extract the script. Thanks! This script really smoothes out the sections that were a bit rough, and is a perfect basis for Divergent Paths. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through the script, where the majority of my changes take place.