FF6 Hacking
Introduction Thread - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Zozo Pub (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Introduction Thread (/thread-33.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Introduction Thread - SSJ Rick - 09-01-2010

good 2 have u

RE: Introduction Thread - ERefleX93 - 09-08-2010

HAI!
It's ERefleX93.
I suggest group hacks (Working with more than one person) and they might be made. My favorite Final Fantasy Character: 8]
(06-08-2009, 07:25 PM)Zeemis Wrote: I thought I'd break the ice for everyone and make an introduction thread.
Of course you all should know me, I make boss battles for you guys on YouTube. Smile
I specialize in scripting, more so than any other field in hacking FFVI.

Welcome everyone, tell us about your self a little! Smile

Of course.

RE: Introduction Thread - SSJ Rick - 09-08-2010

nice 2 have u

n I agree, Sabin is the f**k**g man lolz

RE: Introduction Thread - Renchan - 09-22-2010

Hello all. My real name is actually Sutebenu. I am proud to say that Final Fantasy VI is my second favorite game. Above all I would have to say that Final Fantasy IX is my all-time favorite. I am a slightly good spriter and have some experience in MDE.

PS I am also Ren's boyfriend. Watashi wa Ren daisuki desu!

RE: Introduction Thread - FEOK - 09-22-2010

welcome Rens boyfriend, its a pleasure 2 hav u here!

by the way i hav 2 agree whith u, ff9 is the best ff ever made!

RE: Introduction Thread - PSIDarkForceBeta - 09-22-2010

I've been here a while but I have to say that I'm PSIDarkForceBeta but you can call me Zerik I suck at hacking but I can do Some I REPEAT! some small sprite edits like removing Gau's ponytail.

RE: Introduction Thread - Zeemis - 09-22-2010

I recently installed a plugin which allows you to create a new "Display Name" if you're interested. You could name yourself Zerik instead. You'd still have your default login name, we'd however all see you as your new name.
User CP> Change Username.

RE: Introduction Thread - LordSutebenu - 09-22-2010

O-O Sutebenu? What are you doing on Final Fantasy VI Hacking? Welcome and all but this is rather surprising...^-^;

RE: Introduction Thread - DjinnAndTonic - 09-29-2010

Hi there, I'm Djinn, artist and aspiring programmer. I've made a bunch of custom sprites for FF3, and then I stumbled upon this place. Man, having all these new custom sprites to use as a base for my earlier edits would have -really- helped! ...>.>;;

I tend to draw in other mediums more often, but a lot of the principals can be applied to spriting. Additionally, all of my recent efforts in spriting have made me -much- more aware of the intricacies of color usage. You start to really understand how the eyes perceive colors when you're working in a small 16-bit canvas~

My hacking knowledge is still at the beginner level, but I'm reading lots of backlogs and forums from the FF6 hacking community and I'm slowly improving.

I live in Japan and speak Japanese, but my first language is English, so it's much easier to learn the programming information from the English hacking community.

I appreciate any and all help with both spriting and gameplay hacking! Nice to meet you all. ^_^

RE: Introduction Thread - SSJ Rick - 09-29-2010

good to have you Smile

and its nice to know we have another talented spriter on board