FF6 Hacking
Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Zozo Pub (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos (/thread-2950.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - Lockirby2 - 10-09-2015

I can do it during the week, but if it is four hours long it will *have* to start soon after 7:15PM in my time zone, and you guys will have to be prepared to wait if my bus is late. This means 8:15PM for you Andrew. This is the only window I have on Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs that is four hours wide.

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - Tenkarider - 10-10-2015

At the cost of being annoying... so, will this race happen in weekend or during the next week? If no one speaks or launch a proposal, nothing will happen and there will be only confusion... Sad

Mr. Entity said Sunday was the best for him, but LK2 and Abyss suddenly started to talk about the week in general...
So you're busy in the weekend or what?

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - Lockirby2 - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 10:46 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: At the cost of being annoying... so, will this race happen in weekend or during the next week? If no one speaks or launch a proposal, nothing will happen and there will be only confusion... Sad

Mr. Entity said Sunday was the best for him, but LK2 and Abyss suddenly started to talk about the week in general...
So you're busy in the weekend or what?

Mr. Entity said that Sunday was best if it had to be done during the weekend. But he also said that it would be better during the week, as he'd have to take time off work to do it on Sunday.

Unfortunately, between my 9-5 schedule and my long commute (and my inability to take naps, meaning that I can't nap from 7-9, play for four hours, and then get enough sleep to round it out), I can't play during the week unless it's at that exact time. It should be fine for Cecil on one day at least I think, and Abyss just gave the okay on his end, so if it's okay for Andrew then we pretty much know when. We'll just need to choose between Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs and which week we'll do it.

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - MrEntity - 10-10-2015

I like the week. 8 PM is a fine time for me, Locke. I have no particular schedule during the week at the moment, so I'll leave it for others to decide.

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - abyssonym - 10-10-2015

Lockirby is in Eastern, right? How about Tuesday at 7:30pm EDT?

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - Cecil188 - 10-10-2015

Mondays and Wednesdays are generally not an option for me. This Tuesday would probably be fine, but I do have a lot of work to do between now and then, and circumstances have set me behind schedule. I'll do my best to be available for this though.

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - Tenkarider - 10-10-2015

Possibly don't start after 7:30 PM or i'll risk to miss right the final part! Surprised

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - Lockirby2 - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 04:17 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: Possibly don't start after 7:30 PM or i'll risk to miss right the final part! Surprised

I'll certainly be trying to start as early as possible. Even starting at 7:30 I will be getting to bed a little late. I should be able to start that early, but we'll have to hope there are no issues with my bus being late or technical difficulties. But yeah, I think 7:30PM on Tuesday should be doable for everybody.

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - MrEntity - 10-10-2015

Works for me.

Also, man are the treasures ever way better in this new version.

RE: Racing on twitch with Beyond Chaos - Jackimus - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 04:17 PM)Tenkarider Wrote: Possibly don't start after 7:30 PM or i'll risk to miss right the final part! Surprised

Tenka buddy, I know you love watching these races, but you're not actually in it and can't really dictate everyone's schedules : P