FF6 Hacking
Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Vector, Imperial Capital (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-58.html)
+---- Forum: Polls (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-61.html)
+---- Thread: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? (/thread-2566.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Gi Nattak - 04-25-2014

Which out of these awesome lovable creatures would you most like to have as a pet, and why?

1) Intercepter - FF6
[Image: interceptor_preview.jpg]

2) Yoshi - Mario Series
[Image: yoshi_sprite_v2_by_blaze33193-d317hkt.png]

3) Nall - Lunar: The Silver Star
[Image: nall.png]

4) Flammie - Secret of Mana
[Image: file.php?avatar=7840.gif]

5) Charmander - Pokemon
[Image: charmander.png]

6) Epona - Zelda Series
[Image: 160px-Adult_Epona.png]

7) Chocobo - FF Series
[Image: chocobo.thumbnail.png]

8) Ecco - Ecco the Dolphin
[Image: mzl.qxezotqt.175x175-75.jpg]

9) "Baby" Metroid - Super Metroid
[Image: imgshk.png]

10) Prinny - Disgaea
[Image: about_pri2.png]

11) Rush - Megaman Series
[Image: Megaman_RushSprite.gif]

12) Rambi - Donkey Kong Country
[Image: Rambi.gif]

13) Lufia 2 - Foomy
[Image: Foomy_by_metaly.jpg]

14) DOg - Half Life 2
[Image: half_life_2_dog_by_pepsisky-d3bcvlm.jpg]

15) Alfador - Chrono Trigger
[Image: alfador_by_galindorf-d32n0b3.jpg]

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Cyprus - 04-25-2014

I would have to go for The Baby Metroid, Mainly because of Brain Scratch Comms with the whole Biffalo the 3rd thing.

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - madsiur - 04-25-2014

Chocobos... to breed it! or race it!

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - SSJ Rick - 04-25-2014

hmmm its a really tough call for me

I'd love a charmander because its like, he'll always light my blunts for me LOL but it would be cool having a little fire starter running around with you

A prinny would be an awesome choice because like shit they'll do anything your chores (if you have any) and whatever else lol

and freaking having a yoshi would be a childhood dream coming true so I have to be bias and go with yoshi on this one although it really was a tough call for me

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Jollymormongiant - 04-25-2014

Tough Choice, I'd love to go with a chocobo, or Yoshi, but then again a charmander would be cool (and it would eventually evolve into charizard) although trying to feed it might be a problem... I think I'll go Foomy. I always did like him when I played Lufia 2 and if I remember right he also gets bigger and I wouldn't have to feed him. Plus I would imagine he's very good about cleaning the bathroom and the dishes.

Edit: I take it back, reviewing the options again I'd pick Rush. robot dogs are awesome and super useful. he'd also be my transportation. super useful.

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Lockirby2 - 04-25-2014

I'd have to go with Charmander. Having an actual Pokémon would just be just plain awesome, especially since he'd evolve into Charizard eventually, and I'd have a dragon (Well, except that he isn't Dragon type. Simply flying salamander then?) to fly around on. It seems like it would be a lot of fun, although I admittedly don't know half of the list very well.

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Xenovant - 04-25-2014

Nall, of course. Who can say 'no' to a winged cat that transforms into a giant white dragon? Laugh

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Synchysi - 04-25-2014

Charmander quite easily.

(04-25-2014, 09:51 PM)Xenovant Wrote: Nall, of course. Who can say 'no' to a winged cat that transforms into a giant white dragon? Laugh

Anyone that's heard him speak. Sweat

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Gi Nattak - 04-25-2014

I think I'd pick a Flammie, I've always been somewhat fascinated with the white dragons in Secret of Mana and have a soft spot in my nostalgic heart for Flammie. When I was a kid I would think of how cool it would be to fly around on one and call 'em down from the sky with a drum.

RE: Which VG creature would you want as a pet? - Xenovant - 04-26-2014

(04-25-2014, 11:42 PM)Synchysi Wrote: Anyone that's heard him speak. Sweat

Because there is only 1 dubbing for Lunar and only in english, and of course, it isn't a matter of tastes Sweat