FF6 Hacking
Final fantasy II tribute - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Dragons' Den (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Final fantasy II tribute (/thread-2362.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Astaroth_ - 09-05-2013

Yes she is sharing her brother palette. Also, I used the mysterious woman hair, should I resprite them to have unique hairstyle? I taught it would be nice on hair to have those hairs

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Halkel - 09-05-2013

Ah, It's actually recognizable for Maria as it is so I say keep it as it is.

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Astaroth_ - 09-05-2013

Guy [Image: imgshk.png]

[Image: imgshk.png]

Non can match Guy's extraordinary physical strenght.However, his imposing figure belies his gentle and somewhat naïve nature.Guy also has the unusual ability to communicate with animals

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Blue Mage Gab - 09-17-2013

Hey Astaroth, are you still working on this?
- hope this is not off-topic -

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - CrumpledMedal - 09-18-2013

What other characters you got lined up for this? I am curious.

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Astaroth_ - 09-19-2013

@Blue mage
Yes I'm still working on this project. For now I'm doing the sprites. I didnt had time to advance because my computer screen broke. Once I finish the sprites, I'll decide what I want to do. A sequel, a remake, etc

@Crumpledmedal I almost finished Leon, Layla and Scott

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Blue Mage Gab - 09-19-2013

Quote: ...a sequel, a remake etc.

Start a poll, kupo.

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Ghost XIII - 09-20-2013

This project looks really good. I give it my personal seal of approval.

[Image: 3ollbc.jpg]

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Astaroth_ - 09-20-2013

@ Blue mage I won't do a poll because I need to learn many things to hack. So I'll do what is easier for me, unless someone want to join and help me. But if you have a preference, a suggestion, etc I'd be glad to know what you have to say

@Tin man Thank you!!! loll You know, I started this project because I was amazed by your FF 1 redux. If you also have suggestions make them, it would help me!

RE: Final fantasy II tribute - Blue Mage Gab - 09-21-2013

I'm not sure if I made it clear in my prev. post but I was joking. I knew you wouldn't start a poll, it was just a joke.

I'm not sure if I made it clear in my prev. post but I was joking. I knew you wouldn't start a poll, it was just a joke.

I think it would be cool to have a FF2 SNES remake if you ask me. People usually react in a good way when they hear about this kind of hacks (like me and a whole lot of people) . Many "universal" NES games get a fan remake on their SNES counterpart. A sequel would be good too, but I would go with the remake better. Anyway, this just my personal opinion on what your FF2 tribute should be.
The choice is yours anyway.