FF6 Hacking
Favorite FF Main Character - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Vector, Imperial Capital (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-58.html)
+---- Forum: Polls (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-61.html)
+---- Thread: Favorite FF Main Character (/thread-226.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Favorite FF Main Character - Zeemis - 08-09-2009

This poll kind of follows RajaHibiki poll about FF6 characters, although this is about main characters of the Final Fantasy games.

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - Zeemis - 08-09-2009

I like Bartz the best. :3

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - RajaHibiki - 08-09-2009

Gonna have to go with Terra. She was the first female lead in any of the games. Even if she does eventually get replaced by number two female lead, Celes. Her confusion with the concept of love and other human emotions is what made her interesting. I love her and the emphasis on her complete and utter lack of understanding of herself. She had been human for 18 years of her life, but still couldn't quite understand how to be a human, and then the added asset of her Esper blood didn't help to quench the thirst for enlightenment. She had unexplained powers, she couldn't feel the way other people felt, and she was controlled and used as a weapon of destruction for her entire life. The she loses the will to fight, because she needed to care for the orphan children. When their lives are in danger, she realizes she needs to protect them, even if that means fighting. These reasons justify my admiration of Terra's character.

Man that was drawn out.

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - SSJ Rick - 08-09-2009

I always liked Tidus for some reason, he was that down to earth kinda guy, always had that "big city" type of personality (kinda like me lol)

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - Gilgameshversion - 06-01-2010

bartz or gtfo lol, i realy enjoyed ffV (being the 1st ff I ever played and 2nd to complete) he always seemed cool i hope they make a remake and make gilgamesh say hes 1 liner "Its time my friends men,ladies, ladies who dress like men for gilgamesh its MORTPHIN TIME....24 DAMAGE????????? THIS CAAANT BEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee....." somthing like that is how it went right?

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - LordSutebenu - 06-01-2010

Terra would be my favorite of that list...but Tidus makes a close second. Tidus was the first "realistic" character as a main character of Final Fantasy. He didn't like what was happening to him, so he complained, he gradually falls in love and hates his father for making his mother forget him... Tidus is just a great character... but I think Terra was just ever so slightly better, heh.

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - Gi Nattak - 06-01-2010

Cecil gets my vote for changing his dark ways, and becoming a Paladin.

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - kidfun - 06-01-2010

Damn my fav. isn't up there but bartz is and he is such a pimp

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - Zeemis - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 07:46 PM)kidfun Wrote: Damn my fav. isn't up there but bartz is and he is such a pimp

Who is it?

RE: Favorite FF Main Character - Fire Storm - 06-01-2010

Well, out of the ones in the list, I voted for Cloud. Yeah, sure, he's overrated; but I think he's awesome.

However, I have to say my all-time favorite FF character is Zack Fair. Everything about him is great! His attitude, his personality, his dedication to a cause he believed in... which would ultimately be his undoing, but still.

Even in the face of the worst problems, and being hit in the face by everything life could throw at him, he still managed to maintain a positive outlook on everything, and he continued to work for his dream; to become a hero. Even though it caused him to pay the ultimate sacrifice, and only one person would know the tale of his heroic deeds, he still accomplished his dream.

And lets face it...

Crisis Core is the -ONLY- Final Fantasy who's ending makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME.