Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
Introduction Thread

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
Hello all, I have stumble don this through youtube as well and playing metroidquests hack inspired me to give it a try. I'm still learning LOTS and will be for awhile I think. I'm new to the spriting and hacking end of it, so any tips in any of those areas is great.

Thanks to all the helpfulness so far and the warm welcome!
  Find

Status
None
(03-11-2011, 05:56 PM)Zεεຕใร Wrote: Welcome Jecht. It's a bit hard to understand what you're saying, English may not be your native language and that's okay.
Again, welcome everyone.

yes, i know that of the englishSad , but that day, i have so many problem with my pc (they turn off alone <_<).

no, is not my native language, is spanish, but i cannot say many of that to lol (i never was good in "lenguaje" Laugh).

but, any way, i gonna see what i can post, i don't know if my Jecht sprite is perfect, or good...

for a example:
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i400...-29-29.png

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Regarding the Jecht sprite, please make a new sprite topic in "Spriters Exchange" where it can be discussed. The formal welcome thread is not the right place.

I can promise that you'll get more views in the sprite forum than in the welcome thread my friend, more people check that forum than this thread. :p
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(03-14-2011, 12:33 AM)Jecht Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 05:56 PM)Zεεຕใร Wrote: Welcome Jecht. It's a bit hard to understand what you're saying, English may not be your native language and that's okay.
Again, welcome everyone.

yes, i know that of the englishSad , but that day, i have so many problem with my pc (they turn off alone <_<).

no, is not my native language, is spanish, but i cannot say many of that to lol (i never was good in "lenguaje" Laugh).

but, any way, i gonna see what i can post, i don't know if my Jecht sprite is perfect, or good...

for a example:
http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i400...-29-29.png

Nice, some of us here at the site do speak Spanish as our first language... and by "lenguaje" he means "Language".

Where are you from? Bienvenido a nuestro foro~ (Welcome to our forum) :p

Status
None
(03-14-2011, 02:48 AM)angelo26 Wrote: Nice, some of us here at the site do speak Spanish as our first language... and by "lenguaje" he means "Language".

Where are you from? Bienvenido a nuestro foro~ (Welcome to our forum) :p

i don't translate that bad, i only put for "one form to say" XD.

i'm from Chile, Santiago.

but still, this of edit sprite, is more complicate than Rigged model XD (yeah i rigged some model for one game, the model i can find... (some one, they are bugged when you extract of the iso <_< ...).

Status
None
Hey Everyone, I stumbled upon this website when I was looking for some ff rom hacks and decided to check it out. I don't really know anything about spriting or hacking roms but I would love to learn. I have always been a huge fan of the Final Fantasy franchise and doing stuff like you guys do would be so much fun to me.
Is their a thread on how to do spriting and hacking?

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I am also knew but I already made a thread for my introduction.
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...hp?tid=964
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
good to have u both Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Hello everybody, my name is Thellos. I've just recently gotten into rom hacking but through trial and error i seem to be getting the hang of it.

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Trial and error is the best way to learn, aside from reading tutorials and notes online from other hackers.
Welcome to the site.
  Find