Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Daryl's portrait

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello everyone, first time posting here, but I've been lurking around the forums for some time now.

Anyway, now that I got the time, I decided to (finally) start my attempt at a hack, and I'm making Daryl a PC.
Already have her as a functioning character in the game, just missing her portrait.
I've been trying to make one with the Sprite Editor, but all of my attempts end up looking like garbage.

So, I was wondering does someone has a portrait for her?

All the possible links I've found on the forums are broken. Angry
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I don't remember a Daryl portrait being made and I don't know what links you are referring to. Maybe the BC randomizer has one though.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Fulkiller (06-18-2020)

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Moog
I remember seeing one from the random Six Engine screenshots, but I don't know if there's a portrait file floating around.

I've got one in the ReCast Dev Assets (link at bottom of first post) which is a splice made from Leila (FF2J, source rip from GBA by SpritersResource user Ultimecia), but you'll have to recolor it because she's much older in my hack.  It's in the graphics zip of that archive, under Character Graphics.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to C-Dude for this post:
  • Fulkiller (06-18-2020)

Status
None
(06-18-2020, 02:02 PM)madsiur Wrote: Maybe the BC randomizer has one though.
It didn't even occur to me to try the randomizer. Gonna check it out when I get home.

(06-18-2020, 03:28 PM)C-Dude Wrote: I've got one in the ReCast Dev Assets (link at bottom of first post) which is a splice made from Leila (FF2J, source rip from GBA by SpritersResource user Ultimecia), but you'll have to recolor it because she's much older in my hack.
Nice, will recolor it later and see how it turns out.

Thanks to both of you for the reply.

EDIT: Hey, just wanted to let yoy guys know that I managed to find one closer to what I had in mind.

Thanks again.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'm a bit late to this, but I actually created a Daryl portrait YEARS ago, it is indeed on the BC randomizer, but I have a portrait of her floating around somewhere if you'd like

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Fulkiller (06-21-2020)

Status
None
Actually, I managed to find one already.
But thanks anyway.
  Find