Final Fantasy VI SNES - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition 2.03

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
(07-03-2019, 04:15 PM)PowerPanda Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 11:50 PM)Rodimus Primal Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 04:04 PM)PowerPanda Wrote: How are you doing the main script? I tried to open it in FF3usME, but wasn't able to. I'm working on Divergent Paths right now, and I'd love to use your script as a base.
I've been using FF3usME. It opened without an issue. But if you patch a ROM it must be an unheadered US FFIII 1.0 to work.

Yep, that was the problem. I had made the assumption of headered. I was able to extract the script. Thanks! This script really smoothes out the sections that were a bit rough, and is a perfect basis for Divergent Paths. I'm about 1/3rd of the way through the script, where the majority of my changes take place.

It's understandable but it's a good thing you were able to do so. I should probably send you my current script since I've corrected a bunch of typos from the last update.

Experience is the benchmark to maturity.

Final Fantasy VI - Ted Woolsey Uncensored Edition:
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1386

Final Fantasy IV - Namingway Edition:
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/2337
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
(07-05-2019, 12:36 PM)Rodimus Primal Wrote: It's understandable but it's a good thing you were able to do so. I should probably send you my current script since I've corrected a bunch of typos from the last update.

Yes, that would be great! You may also get some use out of this thread:
Opera Scene - Distant Worlds

Projects:
FFVI: Divergent Paths (Completed) - a complete storyline and gameplay hack of FF6 that adds Leo as a playable character
  Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to PowerPanda for this post:
  • marcioseufi (07-05-2019), Rodimus Primal (07-06-2019)