Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Replacing Gogo with Daryl

Threads: 34
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Moog
Your palette 2 is out of order... if you look at other sprites that share the palette they'll look strange too. You could try to manually reorder the palette by opening each color individually, writing down its components (Taking the RGB should be enough), and then setting the color in the correct index to those proper components.

As described in the tutorial Madsiur linked, the colors must be indexed as follows:
(0) Transparency
(1) Outline
(2) Eyewhite
(3) Eyecolor
(4) Hair Light
(5) Hair Dark
(6) Skin Light
(7) Skin Dark
(8) Clothes A Light
(9) Clothes A Dark
(10) Clothes B Light
(11) Clothes B Dark
With the remaining four colors in the palette unused.

It may take a while to do so, but that should (probably) fix the problem.
  Find

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
(06-10-2019, 10:20 PM)C-Dude Wrote: Your palette 2 is out of order... if you look at other sprites that share the palette they'll look strange too.  You could try to manually reorder the palette by opening each color individually, writing down its components (Taking the RGB should be enough), and then setting the color in the correct index to those proper components.

As described in the tutorial Madsiur linked, the colors must be indexed as follows:
(0) Transparency
(1) Outline
(2) Eyewhite
(3) Eyecolor
(4) Hair Light
(5) Hair Dark
(6) Skin Light
(7) Skin Dark
(8) Clothes A Light
(9) Clothes A Dark
(10) Clothes B Light
(11) Clothes B Dark
With the remaining four colors in the palette unused.

It may take a while to do so, but that should (probably) fix the problem.
Thanks for the suggestion- unfortunately, I tried that and it messed up the rest of the sprites on that palette. Daryl was fine, but the rest were thrown off as well. I'd use FF3SE but I want to be able to give her the riding and KO sprites. I'll tool around a bit more and see if I can't find a solution.

*EDIT: The row of pixel at the top of my sprite was incorrect after all.
  Find