Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Community Event Submissions

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Slow
Maybe we could collaborate and make my random edit together? Not only would you obviously be able to see what I've done (Which is not much right now). But also, I know nothing when it comes to hex edits, and I'm likely gonna be searching for someone who does later on unless...
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
Blind
Im a competitive guy by nature so Im interested in all 3- and might learn a new thing or two in the process!
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
So far it looks like spriting is getting the most love. It wouldn't be just a "submit your best sprite"... it would have some sort of direction. Don't know what yet... but something that gives lots of creative freedom, but still limits the scope making it easier to judge.

Keep letting me know what you guys like! This isn't just for the immediate future, I'm gauging the communities interest in things in general. So keep votes up, and more ideas!

(07-11-2016, 06:38 PM)ScarabEnigma Wrote: If a spriting contest happened, I wouldn't participate. Unless the sprite is not gonna be used in my edit. I have a issue regarding theft of things, which is why I only let FF6Fanatic recieve a copy of "one" of my sprites.

My emphasis on secrecy has gone through high's and lows depending on how enthused I am with the project... When I first worked on CoV it was more-or-less hush, hush... but before that I had released a couple sprites cause I assumed I'd never be able to do a full hack... Now I'm in the constant act of balancing what to show on-stream and what to leave out...
  Find

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
(07-11-2016, 07:51 PM)ScarabEnigma Wrote: Maybe we could collaborate and make my random edit together? Not only would you obviously be able to see what I've done (Which is not much right now). But also, I know nothing when it comes to hex edits, and I'm likely gonna be searching for someone who does later on unless...

I could help, yes. Ofc I'm still learning myself, there are many things I need to get a better grasp of... and there's my own hack to work on. But if it's within my knowledge I won't mind contributing. Smile

If you get on Discord chat we can talk about your project, the scope of it, etc. Or just shoot me a PM if you prefer it.
  Find

Threads: 9
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Slow
I don't use discord. And I also take interest in your mentioning of a hack in the works.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Victory Surprised

I'm willing to do events of course, and if nothing else it probably wouldn't take me too long to at least throw together a bad sprite for the sake of participating.  I feel like I wouldn't feel like investing the time to learn some ASM just for the contest though...

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Hello Surprised Victory

Sign me up for all three. At least people will be able to laugh at my sprinting skills.
  Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Madsiur can't sprint? What if he misses the bus? He'll have to wait for the next one!

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
sprinting? do you wanna race?  Kappa! (actually not too much a joke, i'm looking forward watching the next race)

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-13-2016, 09:51 AM)Kugawattan Wrote: Madsiur can't sprint? What if he misses the bus? He'll have to wait for the next one!

I've missed the last bus heading for my dream life and now I've been waiting forever for the evening to end and then catch the night bus that has a lot shittier route and will drop me 15 miles from my expected destination.
  Find