Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
I'm back... but with booty

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Hello FF6hacking.com!

This is Edrin! With my flashy new-old gaming handle...

It's been a while but things have stabilized at home and I miss the community here. So I'm excited to say that I'm coming back to FF6hacking.com. And while I'm at it... i bring a gift:

AI Upgrade Patch v0.92

The status check is bugfixed and no longer ruins your game. The reason its still v0.9x is that its still missing a few things I'd have liked to have in it, such as fully functional healing for 24-bit HP bosses... but that's more work than im willing to put into it now.

Now, all that being said... there is currently no plan to resume FFVI - Children of Vector. I don't have the time nor motivation to do it.

You guys were such a huge part of my life at one point and I'm happy to be able to return in a much better place in life. I love hacking, and i love being useful in the community. So without further adieu...

Happy Hacking!
  Find
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to B-Run for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (03-12-2016), Imzogelmo (05-12-2016), Tenkarider (03-12-2016)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Welcome back man
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Woaaah what a nice surprise!! Welcome back, Edrin/B-Run! It's an absolute pleasure to see you return, my friend. And most of all I'm glad things are balanced out and going well outside of hacking stuff. Smile

The site just got lots better again. And I'm sure Tenkarider will appreciate this update very much.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Nice job trolling us for almost a year! Tongue

I was going to ban you but remembered your user had been deleted. (another lame joke...)

In any case, welcome back! Not much has changed but some stuff, we have a wiki now but you know all that since you were an incognito newbie since last July. I'm happy your situation has been fixed. Gi Nattak and I were discussing about you no longer than two days ago. Now I'm suspecting he might knew stuff I didn't all that time...

Once your patch reaches a 1.0 version, create a separate thread and I'll move to IPS sub-forum.
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
(03-12-2016, 07:04 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Nice job trolling us for almost a year! Tongue

I was going to ban you but remembered your user had been deleted. (another lame joke...)

In any case, welcome back! Not much has changed but some stuff, we have a wiki now but you know all that since you were an incognito newbie since last July. I'm happy your situation has been fixed. Gi Nattak and I were discussing about you no longer than two days ago. Now I'm suspecting he might knew stuff I didn't all that time...

Once your patch reaches a 1.0 version, create a separate thread and I'll move to IPS sub-forum.

Well, yeah... ive been poking around here and there.

Mike might have had a small leg up that I might make a return at some point. Incidentally, i only finally decided to make it public when i read the bugged patches thread the other day. I just couldn't leave my final mark on the community that. We'll see if i can get around to getting the patch and documentation up to my 1.0 standards.

So you were talking about me, eh? Wink
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
@Edrin Welcome back Edrin!  You've been sorely missed these past few months. Victory   Glad to hear that life has found some more stability for you.  And you come bearing gifts too!   Smile

(03-12-2016, 07:04 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Gi Nattak and I were discussing about you no longer than two days ago. Now I'm suspecting he might knew stuff I didn't all that time...

@Madsiur I don't know if Nattak knew anything, but I actually noticed Edrin was back the moment that he signed up because I recognized his alternate username. Tongue I shot him a PM and as I suspected, he wasn't going to say anything until he was ready.  Of course I respected his wishes, but at least I was able to say "hi" and I could also have a quiet giggle every time "B-Run" posted in a thread about one of Edrin's patches. Tongue

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Nattak\'d
I wasn't aware B-Run was one in the same, but looking back now one of the posts in Catone's mass sprite sheet expansion thread makes much more sense to me now. When I read that I thought it was kinda suspicious in some way, but assumed he must have just done this as well, or something.

As for bringing you up the other day in a conversation, we were discussing about you possibly lurking the site still, and me saying I wish you came back which I've done from time to time lol. And then now it all turned out to be true and wishes were granted.

After we talked via email some months ago, around Christmas time I think it was, I wasn't sure you'd be coming back still. I think it must of been the CoV random screenshots, I knew they'd work!

Status
Obliviscence
(03-12-2016, 07:48 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: @Madsiur I don't know if Nattak knew anything, but I actually noticed Edrin was back the moment that he signed up because I recognized his alternate username. Tongue I shot him a PM and as I suspected, he wasn't going to say anything until he was ready.  Of course I respected his wishes, but at least I was able to say "hi" and I could also have a quiet giggle every time "B-Run" posted in a thread about one of Edrin's patches. Tongue

that was actually totally on accident... i would notice something and post, and only after posting noticed i had been mentioned literally one post earlier. I lol'ed a few times to myself. Speak of the devil and he'll appear, right?

(03-12-2016, 08:07 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: I wasn't aware B-Run was one in the same, but looking back now one of the posts in Catone's mass sprite sheet expansion thread makes much more sense to me now. When I read that I thought it was kinda suspicious in some way, but assumed he must have just done this as well, or something.

As for bringing you up the other day in a conversation, we were discussing about you possibly lurking the site still, and me saying I wish you came back which I've done from time to time lol. And then now it all turned out to be true and wishes were granted.

After we talked via email some months ago, around Christmas time I think it was, I wasn't sure you'd be coming back still. I think it must of been the CoV random screenshots, I knew they'd work!

CoV screens? where? on the random screenshot caption on the site? did you post new ones?
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
There's a couple yeah, on the random screenshots. I took them from playing the demo when we were gathering screenshots. But my secret mission was for you to see them and hopefully want to come back! ^_^

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-12-2016, 08:23 PM)B-Run Wrote: CoV screens? where? on the random screenshot caption on the site? did you post new ones?

We got two of the ones you had shown I think. Each hack has two plus about 15 trolling Japanese screenshots with weird hack names and links Tongue
  Find