Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Hard times for Gi Nattak Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Bug report #2: The injuried returner death pose in the hideout looks awful, like if all the subtiles were mixed.

The magitek armor soldier near the rich man house freeze the game when you talk to him. This was reported by Tenkarider I think also.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Thanks for the reports kind sir, yeah took care of both of those ones semi-recently. The main one now that's driving me crazy, as Tenkarider knows, that so far would be the last of the bad bugs reported is a mysterious Gamma Sword that magically is appearing in the inventory, around the time of the Floating Continent. But I can't re-produce it under any circumstance or emulator and it sounds like it's not happening to everyone. Pretty major bug so I'd like to see it for myself in action or I can't do anything to fix it obviously lol. But be on the lookout for that one, please!!

Here is a list of bugs actually that have been fixed so you guys know which ones might be new ones to report, mostly thanks to Tenkarider for the reports:

- fixed some overworld tiles that allowed chocobo riding to move past but character could not, resulting in becoming stuck forever if jumped off.
- fixed some Veldt overworld tiles as well that were not the correct ones.
- fixed a few issues in the Crimson Blade's hideout, a bad KO pose for soldier and Cloud not getting his equipment removed under a certain circumstance, also an NPC that could cause you to become stuck when first meeting Astral.
- fixed a mistake with an NPC event in WoB Jericho.
- fixed a possible issue of receiving two Midgar Zolom magicites.
- fixed a bad entrance event to the 'secret shop' map in the wor esper town.
- fixed a freeze in Cloud's scenario when talking to a soldier.
- fixed a mistake of a Quicksilver item coming with Oboro at the Imperial Camp.
- fixed an event trigger freeze for the Shenron castle balcony.
- fixed an issue with the flame that burns away the root in Jericho (Thamasa) coming back.
- fixed an exploit of getting to the Sealed Gate without Aurora.
- fixed an issue with the Lightsaber being broken as hell.
- fixed some possibilities of lightning strikes happening outside of Psycho City.

I want to get this emergency 1.3.1 version out asap, or actually now I guess it would be 1.3.2 since I already have put out a 1.3.1 on the rotds site...but this damn random Gamma Sword (which is one of the top weapons) issue... Thought it must be one of these unused monster special attack animations that I've used is responsible, under some circumstance sort of like the Sketch bug did, but after testing the ones I've used out over and over and over under many different circumstances and trying snes9x which the bug has been reported on solely I can't seem to trigger it for the life of me. Anyways, back to trying.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
No, it wasn't me that i discovered the freeze in Cloud scenario, despite i tried to talk to a lot of people with costumes too...

Anyway i don't see among the fix list the crimson blade that might stuck you forever if he manages to insert himself between you and the other crimson blade that lead you to Astral, inside the stairs on the path...

PS. in the worst of the cases you might swap Gamma Blade ID position with any other item of no value... like a pizza or a shuriken...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Ah right, forgot to put that NPC getting you stuck issue, it's been fixed as well.

As for changing the Gamma Sword into the million of Pizzas this game has to offer, that would take probably the rest of my life lol, changing all instances of Pizza I mean. But I hear you, some item anyway. I'm just one to try and find and squash these bugs instead of half-ass it, if possible, especially if they're ones I probably brought upon myself. But who knows, it may be the result of some patch even, or a combination of something. I did at least remove the Zeromus special animation one, since your bro was able to pretty much prove that one as being a culprit and it also kicked the player out from the current menu and also Shadow's dog block messed up... I thought it MUST be the reason for these new reports but since that one guy was sure it didn't happen at the burning house where it is also used, then that left me puzzled. And it seems they are unable to provide a save state or any further info on when where or how it could of happened ;_;

Might have to just let this one go, or release this 1.3.2 version and keep on at it afterwords. But since it's going to go on cart sometime soon I want this bug eradicated. It must be under some circumstance. Figured I'd keep at it while you continue your playthrough at least.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Tissue-aware
Just an input on balance;

I had around 60 pizzas when starting Sabin scenario. Now I'm at Barren Falls and I got like 20 left, not to mention the ones I bought at the orphanage after imperial camp, on the ghosts train and the ones I won during battles. I think this scenario relies too much on this specific consumable. Would giving Cyan a cure spell be an option? Maybe it's just me and I suck at hard mods...

Edit: Also, regarding item descriptions, when pressing on a item twice (ans shifting on the detail screen) the description will stop bieng written, making some long descriptions not written totally. I'm sure this is also in vanilla but longer descriptions make this behavior more apparent.

Edit2: For the song glitch list, song during the Barren falls glitch.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Personally I don't see an issue with having to use Items instead of Magic to heal. It feels like you are using up a more permanent resource, but as long as the encounters give enough cash to sustain you then you players should be okay as long as they budget them somewhat.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
Tissue-aware
(06-21-2015, 03:24 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: Personally I don't see an issue with having to use Items instead of Magic to heal. It feels like you are using up a more permanent resource, but as long as the encounters give enough cash to sustain you then you players should be okay as long as they budget them somewhat.

I don't see a problem with it but my point was that if I didn't had a somewhat significant stock pile of pizza, I would have had to do random encounters for the sole purpose of buying more pizzas than consume pizzas, which is now the case on the veldt.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
theres a cure spell on the train for avalon madsiur

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
(06-21-2015, 03:28 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I don't see a problem with it but my point was that if I didn't had a somewhat significant stock pile of pizza, I would have had to do random encounters for the sole purpose of buying more pizzas than consume pizzas, which is now the case on the veldt.

Oh, okay. I usually go to the Inn to heal when I need to. Then again, it may be tedious if you aren't using the fast-forward key.

Confused Moogles FTW