Thanks man Smile, yeah no problem.

Edit: good call man, its done now Wink

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
Sub zeros (Leo) finished now, also have made standing sprites for the other pcs so it will be easier for me to finish this quicker.. gotta get the (litch king looking subz) over umaro now shouldnt take too long

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Sub-zero is very good :-) The casting pose is really good lollll
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
thanks man that casting pose was what was delaying me so much lol

new subzeros done (umaros replacement) only got ghost (noob), banon (kabal) esper terra (melina) nd alternate liu costume left to do then the pcs are finshed Laugh

[Image: imgshk.png]
been doing some work on a title screen what you guys thinking to it? tried to put raiden in there nd get that motif sorta thing goin on most of em havin on the title, the final fantasy txt and mortal kombat txt i drew from scratch, added in mk2s background with the push any button from ffVI advance but recoloured kombat style, nd the licensing from FFIII

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
That title screen is incredible-looking right now though I'd like to see the MK dragon logo worked in there somewhere.
(05-11-2013, 12:11 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: thanks man that casting pose was what was delaying me so much lol

new subzeros done (umaros replacement) only got ghost (noob), banon (kabal) esper terra (melina) nd alternate liu costume left to do then the pcs are finshed Laugh

been doing some work on a title screen what you guys thinking to it? tried to put raiden in there nd get that motif sorta thing goin on most of em havin on the title, the final fantasy txt and mortal kombat txt i drew from scratch, added in mk2s background with the push any button from ffVI advance but recoloured kombat style, nd the licensing from FFIII

Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Very nice :-)
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
Thanks bro.. yeah i thought about the dragon after id made this XD nm, i may make another at somepoint
Astaroth_ thanks man Smile im glad u like it
(05-14-2013, 12:42 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: That title screen is incredible-looking right now though I'd like to see the MK dragon logo worked in there somewhere.
(05-11-2013, 12:11 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: thanks man that casting pose was what was delaying me so much lol

Status
Imprisoned
new sprite done, ghosts replacement noob, 4 more main sprites left for this

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
I love how I can tell which MK character is which. Awesome job.
  Find

Status
Imprisoned
thanks man i still have to do his falling pose dunno how i missed that 1 lol