FF6 Hacking

Full Version: SPC Info For Importing Songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

RPGX_Omega

So has anyone done FFV's Battle Theme or have an import?
(10-08-2012, 09:38 PM)RPGX_Omega Wrote: [ -> ]So has anyone done FFV's Battle Theme or have an import?

The offsets are in the first post of the thread. If you're looking for someone who made a patch I don't think there is one but this would be a nice opportunity for you to learn how to do an import and work with a song data. Here's the 4 song in the FFV ROM containing the word battle in it:

Code:
01: The Fierce Battle        C5EB7A - C5F1B3
09: The Last Battle          C612D8 - C61E9D
2B: The Battle               C68BB7 - C6C032
40: The Decisive Battle      C6CD42 - D0C800
The two games song data is 100% different, you can't inject the FFV song data over to FFVI like you basically can with CT and RS3 etc. that share a similar spc engine, so...

Here ya go: http://www.mediafire.com/?u5ghbcn6aahpjv5

Just this once. XD
SPC injection, huh? Most interesting, though one would undeniably have to learn SPC700 ASM code.
Not at all. That said, a magician never reveales his tricks - at least until his hack is done.
(10-10-2012, 01:41 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: [ -> ]Not at all. That said, a magician never reveales his tricks - at least until his hack is done.

Which means in two years ? XD

Once you know the technique, you can basically import any 8 tracks midi.
(10-10-2012, 01:41 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: [ -> ]Not at all. That said, a magician never reveales his tricks - at least until his hack is done.

Who was that reply directed to? Tongue
To you, about your comment on having to learn SPC700 ASM code. I was drunk when I said it though, I really gotta stop doing that, drunken posting. >_<
but its 1 of your most famous qualities Mike LMFAO
Still doesn't tell me anything vital, but whatever.
Pages: 1 2 3