FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Tidus Sprite Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title: Tidus
Created By: Poco Loco
Description: Everyone's favorite blitzer is officially here. I created him @ Zeemis' request in honor of the resurrection of FF6 Revelations. Enjoy him because he was a pain in the ass to do.
Do not claim as your own!

[Image: imgshk.png]
Very nicely done! I can now complete it. The only thing that's holding me up (but doesn't really keep me from doing the other ones) is the palette swap that we've been addressing. I can still work on the other sprite sheets, I however can't complete them all because of this issue although. I'm working diligently on it and *will* get it solved in due time.
Which means soon. :p

I've processed this submission and it's in the database.
I can teach you what I know about hacking events if you log on Skype.
nice 2 hear man just ask 4 the bins and I will take care of them (this includes chars I didnt do I will finish them if need be)
hrrm i can't see it and yet zeemis could this is like zozma's rydia, magus and others whats up with that?
if u cant see it try to refresh the page and if that still doesn't work it might be the browser u are using

I think Zeemis just updated Zozma's Rydia idk yet tho, however if u want it pm me with your email and I will send u everything

Foxhoundmember

you should make the tent a blitzball just for fun
lol naw I mean how the hell would u sleep in a ball?

this dude had a luxurious, floating house...thing lmfao
If he was in my hack, it would be a blitzball.

Foxhoundmember

yeah you get the point gi nattak XD
why dont make a giant blitzball with a entrance.
Pages: 1 2