FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Flails To Guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This patch changes flail-type weapons into guns, with the animations changed appropriately. Aside from renaming the two flail-type weapons appropriately, actual "implementation" - who can use them, where they're sold, etc - of them is left alone, the user can sort that out on their own. The gun sprite was taken from Final Fantasy Record Keeper. The patch is for a 1.0 unheadered rom.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k7wlyjtzh...s.ips/file
At last, finally some guns. A few characters I made into sprites could use these!
Is the youtube link not correct or something?
Also, if you wouldn't mind just saying if it's meant for a headered rom or not please, since there is no information included with the patch itself.
Oh, sorry. Unheadered, yes. I'll add it to the EP.

And no, YouTube link should be working fine.
(10-04-2023, 10:19 AM)DrakeyC Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, sorry. Unheadered, yes. I'll add it to the EP.

And no, YouTube link should be working fine.

Thanks! And I see now the YT link works fine when I am logged out, but when I'm logged in it does not... Probably some issue with the site when logged in as a moderator, or purely on my end.