FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Negan TWD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i would like to know if there's a Negan (The Walking Dead) Sprite  that can fully replace Shadow.
Sadly there is not currently a Negan sprite in existence, though that would certainly be cool and I hope by some chance that request becomes fulfilled, but these days the spriting scene has gone rather quiet, not like it was a few years ago where we had like 5 spriters cranking out sprites often. But ya never know. Smile

The closest sprite in creation I'm aware of that resembles Negan, or at least could be used for a nice base, is the GTA3 Claude CrumpledMedal made a long time ago: https://imgur.com/rTuIuBU

If the jacket was made to be zipped up, and he had slick back hair, and make the pants black, you'd basically have a Negan, minus Lucille which would also be nice to add into some poses haha.
It's okay, i'll try editing Claude Speed sprite and still learning how to use the ff3usme yeah that would be really nice, thanks for the tip.
I'd be honored if you used my sprite as a base for others.