FF6 Hacking

Full Version: FF6 Meme Contest Results!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys, we had some fantastic submissions for the Meme contest... it was really hard to narrow it down to just a handful. The creativity of this community is simply stellar... So without further adieu...

MEMES!

Honorable Mentions

Runner Ups

WINNER!

There were many, many more submissions I wanted to include here, I just simply couldn't justify doing that. You all did an outstanding job and deserve credit for that. I'm going to open a permanent FF6 Meme's thread where you all can re-post your previous submissions, or post new ones as often as you like. There's no reason to end a good thing. And this is a good thing.

Thank you all and Happy Hacking!
Yeahhhh!

My favorite ones were Gi Nattak's Alien / Espers, Kuga's mayor, Tenka's CES challenge and Cecil188's vanish+doom.

I made this one I've never posted in the thread:

[Image: XHZL5ml.png]
cool, i put my hopes on CES joke... GG Madsiur!
the ones who made me laugh more than others are Seibaby(retort) and Gi Nattak(when you buy a ford...)
Cyan L. Jackson is hilarious. And yay, I honorable mention! Fun story, for that bit I gave Suplex the Flare Star formula and put the Phantom Train at Level 99, just to get the 9999 damage suplex.

Congrats to the other placements.
[Image: QSWeWCF.png]
Haha, of course Madsiur would win the meme contest. Tongue

Although I'm surprised he never dropped Travolta anywhere.