FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Filly Fantasy VI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Not for this quite yet, since it's technically still a beta. But there will be in a final release for sure.
Download updated with more glitch fixes.
A final release is intended for later this month. Smile
looks like october is always a good month to release officially an hack
The first "official" release is up.

My deepest thanks once again to all the members of the forum that made this possible. Smile
(10-14-2016, 08:09 AM)DrakeyC Wrote: [ -> ]The first "official" release is up.

Woot! When does version 2.0 arrive? Tongue

(10-14-2016, 08:09 AM)DrakeyC Wrote: [ -> ]My deepest thanks once again to all the members of the forum that made this possible.

It was a group effort (most credit goes to you though). I must admit I lost hope at some point or two (like Gogo's magic) but someone (like Rydel) picked up the pieces left by someone else on more than one occasion.
When the 15th man project is done and I can add Apple Bloom as a third bonus character. Not kidding, I want to do that once it's possible. Smile

Indeed. I felt like giving up a lot too, I was clearly in over my head at numerous points and hated having to run here all the time to beg for help because I knew you guys didn't care for that. It really does mean a lot to me that you guys stuck by me through this.

Anyway, download updated to fix a crash when escaping Canterlot.
Update to fix a couple of minor bugs.
Bugfix update
Update
Pages: 1 2 3