FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Flan or Element? (FFX)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: latest?cb=20140412131210] VS [Image: latest?cb=20140412181112]

Or
[Image: flanwater_by_kugawattan-d9zjh2d.png]  vs [Image: yellow_element_by_kugawattan-daaf2jx.png]

Physical-resistant beings with an affinity toward an element. Which one do you like more?
I prefer slaying flans. They are ugly and stink. The elements are noble creatures of god, make with pure essence of an element. If you don't bother with them they'll be your friend!
Flan means cake I believe, so I like them. No, they do not look like cake, but I'm pretty sure they taste good like cake.
[Image: E9gMAwo.jpg]
Totally Flans. Flans are awesome. They're squiggly and wiggly and floppy and they wobble. What's not to like?
i always liked the elementals designs. mostly in x
don't get me wrong, flans are friggin iconic

but I gotta give my vote to the elementals, I like their overall design and I feel its a cooler idea for an enemy
[Image: XII_flan_render.png]If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!
(07-25-2016, 02:09 PM)KnightDude Wrote: [ -> ][Image: XII_flan_render.png]If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!

Which one is THAT supposed to be?!