FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Text Edit Contest (Beginner Friendly!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(06-27-2016, 08:28 PM)B-Run Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't necessarily have to be funny. But that's probably what most people will go for. I am the sole judge, tho I may ask for some opinions from people outside the competition. I will have no bias on the style of content, so long as it's well done.

There's a good amount of content type it could be. I thought replacing the stove by a modern element that is known to gamers for being breakable was clever. People could write word plays, puns or a nice figure of speech and if it makes laugh on top of the original intention then it's for the best. I would also see an event dialogue being referenced to another FF event that share similarities or even an element of pop culture such as a movie, book, song lyrics or TV program. Ok, I gave enough ideas!
Personally I'd try a "what if" scenario that negates a huge chunk of the vanilla story. Like someone does a personality 180°, or chooses an entirely different course of action.
[Image: utER84hl.png]
[Image: BonLOodl.png]

[Image: N1ju1All.png]
ooo.... this is getting good... I might need to make this a top 10.

Also, I just opened up the contest to the FF3 US gamefaqs community... so hopefully we'll get more competition!

Happy Hacking!
[Image: 5f2a3b4d9b.png]
[Image: 746403e154.png]
LK that's f**k**g dark i love it lmao!
(06-28-2016, 09:10 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 746403e154.png]

O_O
oh wow these are great

ugh it freaking sucks I dont have a laptop

I would do TONS! lol
Oh, this is great. Lots of belly laughs here.

I'll have to do some too... but not right now, 'cause everything I think of at the moment would probably get me banned. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4