FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Ultima and Omega FFVIII!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's some new monster sprites for you guys! Ultimate Weapon and Omega Weapon from FFVIII

[Image: Ultimate_Weapon_2_FFVIII_zpskkxdzjdr.png]
[Image: Omega_Weapon_FFVIII_zpstxkj9r7h.png]

Hope you guys enjoy
Uh, I'm sorry, aren't these from Pictlogica and Record Keeper?
(01-21-2016, 05:33 PM)Kugawattan Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, I'm sorry, aren't these from Pictlogica and Record Keeper?

Indeed they are Laugh! I'm not claiming them as my own, dear god no! but I have editted there palette slightly to fit the game better and not cause to many issues if and when imported. No one has posted the record keeper sprites at all so I figured I may as well get started on a few that can be worked out easily enough xD
I kinda was realizing before posting this was probably a palette tweak, but idk maybe you were a really good enemy spriter. I usually say if I took something as a base so it got me surprised lol sorry for the misunderstanding.
(01-21-2016, 05:46 PM)Kugawattan Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda was realizing before posting this was probably a palette tweak, but idk maybe you were a really good enemy sprinter. I usually say if I took something as a base so it got me surprised lol sorry for the misunderstanding.

Not a problem! I can understand the confusion and I appreciate you mentioning it. I'll put it in the post from now on which game they're form and what I did to them Smile