FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Lila from Eien No Filena (Eternal Filena)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a teaser of Lila from the SNES Eien No Filena in Japan. A Filena sprite is in the works, too. I put a lot of custom poses in this one.
[Image: filena-lila.png]
nice, filena=want Smile
James, I am working on Filena's sprite sheet currently. I find custom poses are fun once you get used to it.
This came out pretty nice. Good Job.
Edit:Track I listened to while working on this sprite-Walk Like An Egyptian-Bangles
(10-07-2019, 10:38 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:Track I listened to while working on this sprite-Walk Like An Egyptian-Bangles

Huh... Any reason lol? I fail to see the correlation between the sprite and the song. Shrug
(10-07-2019, 10:56 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2019, 10:38 PM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:Track I listened to while working on this sprite-Walk Like An Egyptian-Bangles

Huh... Any reason lol? I fail to see the correlation between the sprite and the song. 
No reason or correlation, I just thought it would be a nice addition to the thread to state that fact. But since it really doesn't have anything to do with the sprite itself, I probably didn't need to state it.