FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Random Screenshot suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disclaimer: I'm on a work computer, and it's kind of derpy (I can't see timestamps for posts! Laugh)

But I see the random screenshots, and I always get really excited, then saddened when there's no way to see where the screenshot comes from. Some context, or a link or something would be awesome. It'd be a good way to let people, especially new fellas like myself explore the site and get excited about projects and such.
In other words, all hacks related to each random screenshot?

Well... the screenshot in which the party fights aginst CzarDragon, with a total black background, comes from my Ultimate Czar Dragon boss hack Tongue
(09-08-2014, 11:26 PM)ArkthePieKing Wrote: [ -> ]But I see the random screenshots, and I always get really excited, then saddened when there's no way to see where the screenshot comes from. Some context, or a link or something would be awesome.

I will put a link with the hack thread under the image. Some images have no thread related to them, but I could always put the author in that case.