FF6 Hacking

Full Version: What SNES RPG besides the Final Fantasys & Chrono Trigger is your favorite/the best?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I liked Earthbound for its story and characters and such, but the first person fighting is something I never liked. I can get into it, but I prefer others.
Jeremy Soule did other Elder Scroll games (Oblivion was brilliant) and Dungeon Seige to name a couple others. Smile
Random thought: If this poll was "what is the most fun game to play while high", Earthbound would have got my vote right away lol.
You and me both haha.
And for those of us who don't get "high" the best drunk game is Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64. Truth.
Haha, yes, driving games are a lot of fun to play while intoxicated! We were playing Mario Kart 8 at my buddies party this weekend and it was the star of the party.
Mine was super mario because it reminds me of the old mario games and its glitches.Laugh
A game whose big baddy was an evil god gallivanting around as what appeared to be the catholic god. Wow! My little mind was blown.
I also wanted to add that Super Mario RPG is absolutely brilliant. And that game shows that when game companies collaborate a special product can be produced. I wonder what a Squaresoft and Sega RPG collaboration would of been like in the mid 90's.
I finally remembered the game I wanted to mention but forgot it that wasn't on the list lolz

it was a game boy color game, Dragon Warrior Monsters (from the much much earlier Dragon Quest Series), it had some awesome overworld music for some maps, I can't forget them
Pages: 1 2 3 4