FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Tifa sprite sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! This is my version of tifa. Please, give feed-back.

[Image: 206647whqzfq2w04g.jpg]

updated:

[Image: ffatb-tifa.png]
I think it looks good for the most part. Just make sure the pallete order will go well with other sprites, OK?
It looks Really great. Awesome Job Astaroth!
I think it's a really nice Tifa! Looks like you used the FF: All The Bravest Tifa as a reference? I have no place to critique your work, but I think the hair from the back views look kinda plain and lacking like, lines that make it look like hair more I think lol. A little to globby. I guess I'd like to see it more thin and light looking, if that's even possible.
I agree wid mike. The sprite looks awesome however the hair might need 3 colors of shading. Nice usage of colors btw.
I don't wanna be a pain in the ass, but i noticed that people often starts to customize female's sprites from terra's sprites(easily recognizeable, from the laugh sprite), it's just that i think that type of laugh doesn't fit for Tifa...

PS. it's not related to kung-fu Gestahl, Laugh but since she's a brawler/monk, it would be a nice idea to create the flying kick sprite for Tifa too.
@Crumpledmedal this kind of thing happen only once in a spriter life... lol Never again ;-)

@Gi Nattak thanks for your comments. Yes it is based on the bravest sprite.

@ Badass, thank you, I added a 3d color in the hair.

@Tenkarider You're right, I changed the laugh sprite and added a flying kick. But were should I put this flying kick sprite? For now it is unusable

[Image: ffatb-tifa.png]
Yes sir, that 3rd hair color did it for me. Definitely better.
You should check in the Odbarc's Sprite sheets thread: the image in which there's the alterative palette version of Sabin, there a lot of sprites of him, and among them there's also the one of the flying kick.
I don't know if that tells exactly where you have to put your flying kick sprite, but keep in mind that it's the one used for Sabin's desperate attack.
My initial impression was, "Damn! That looks cool."
Pages: 1 2