FF6 Hacking

Full Version: MML Challenge: Guile's Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Kind of just like the last time =D
Right xD??? Except this yer pwning me.
I voted Royaken because I liked the sharper instrument a little more. I haven't played Street Fighter, just for the record.
I have to say it was a tough choice once again but I gotta give this one to Gi Nattak, he did an amazing job, and it was an incredible remake

Royaken did an amazing job as well and it felt very nostalgic, it was a great piece of work,

But Nattak one this one for me
This time, I vote for Gi Nattak Tongue
I'm getting so owned xD
Hey Royaken, are you Going to release a Patch of your version? Because I just had a Marvelous Idea. Objection!WinkHold onSmileLaugh
Although both are very well done, listening to Gi Nattak does feel more like it if from FFVI. I think it is the softer overtone that is used throughout. Royaken you version is great but I'm sorry I got to vote for Gi Nattak.
Yes. Lol. I usually do but only once the challenge is over. Which technically already is. Lol
I actually voted for Royaken's version even though it was SUPER TOUGH. I only went that way in the end because I closed my eyes and actually pictured fighting on Guile's stage in SFII which ticked my nostalgia button. LOL The trumpet and hard snare did it for me. Laugh
Pages: 1 2 3