FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Which VG creature would you want as a pet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Which out of these awesome lovable creatures would you most like to have as a pet, and why?

1) Intercepter - FF6
[Image: interceptor_preview.jpg]

2) Yoshi - Mario Series
[Image: yoshi_sprite_v2_by_blaze33193-d317hkt.png]

3) Nall - Lunar: The Silver Star
[Image: nall.png]

4) Flammie - Secret of Mana
[Image: file.php?avatar=7840.gif]

5) Charmander - Pokemon
[Image: charmander.png]

6) Epona - Zelda Series
[Image: 160px-Adult_Epona.png]

7) Chocobo - FF Series
[Image: chocobo.thumbnail.png]

8) Ecco - Ecco the Dolphin
[Image: mzl.qxezotqt.175x175-75.jpg]

9) "Baby" Metroid - Super Metroid
[Image: imgshk.png]

10) Prinny - Disgaea
[Image: about_pri2.png]

11) Rush - Megaman Series
[Image: Megaman_RushSprite.gif]

12) Rambi - Donkey Kong Country
[Image: Rambi.gif]

13) Lufia 2 - Foomy
[Image: Foomy_by_metaly.jpg]

14) DOg - Half Life 2
[Image: half_life_2_dog_by_pepsisky-d3bcvlm.jpg]

15) Alfador - Chrono Trigger
[Image: alfador_by_galindorf-d32n0b3.jpg]
I would have to go for The Baby Metroid, Mainly because of Brain Scratch Comms with the whole Biffalo the 3rd thing.
Chocobos... to breed it! or race it!
hmmm its a really tough call for me

I'd love a charmander because its like, he'll always light my blunts for me LOL but it would be cool having a little fire starter running around with you

A prinny would be an awesome choice because like shit they'll do anything your chores (if you have any) and whatever else lol

and freaking having a yoshi would be a childhood dream coming true so I have to be bias and go with yoshi on this one although it really was a tough call for me
Tough Choice, I'd love to go with a chocobo, or Yoshi, but then again a charmander would be cool (and it would eventually evolve into charizard) although trying to feed it might be a problem... I think I'll go Foomy. I always did like him when I played Lufia 2 and if I remember right he also gets bigger and I wouldn't have to feed him. Plus I would imagine he's very good about cleaning the bathroom and the dishes.

Edit: I take it back, reviewing the options again I'd pick Rush. robot dogs are awesome and super useful. he'd also be my transportation. super useful.
I'd have to go with Charmander. Having an actual Pokémon would just be just plain awesome, especially since he'd evolve into Charizard eventually, and I'd have a dragon (Well, except that he isn't Dragon type. Simply flying salamander then?) to fly around on. It seems like it would be a lot of fun, although I admittedly don't know half of the list very well.
Nall, of course. Who can say 'no' to a winged cat that transforms into a giant white dragon? Laugh
Charmander quite easily.

(04-25-2014, 09:51 PM)Xenovant Wrote: [ -> ]Nall, of course. Who can say 'no' to a winged cat that transforms into a giant white dragon? Laugh

Anyone that's heard him speak. Sweat
I think I'd pick a Flammie, I've always been somewhat fascinated with the white dragons in Secret of Mana and have a soft spot in my nostalgic heart for Flammie. When I was a kid I would think of how cool it would be to fly around on one and call 'em down from the sky with a drum.
(04-25-2014, 11:42 PM)Synchysi Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone that's heard him speak. Sweat

Because there is only 1 dubbing for Lunar and only in english, and of course, it isn't a matter of tastes Sweat
Pages: 1 2 3