FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Which of these songs do you like best?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-22-2014, 05:17 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: [ -> ]I used to like the Veldt, but after spending so much time grinding there for various challenges, I actually find it slightly irritating now unfortunately.

Now, THIS is irritating: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac-K3LWhmhI
I had to immediately search up the Final Fantasy IV overworld theme to get this out of my head ASAP. ;[
(03-22-2014, 11:04 PM)Lockirby2 Wrote: [ -> ]I had to immediately search up the Final Fantasy IV overworld theme to get this out of my head ASAP. ;[

I'm glad you liked it :P

I'm pretty sure you're the one who disliked the video...
I gotta go with the Fierce battle on this one

personally to me growing up (when it came to this game) nothing was more epic then going to the floating continent and taking down atma weapon the music was just so damn appropriate/perfect/epic it just stuck with me lol
The Decisive Battle! FTW
There's only two songs I like.
One is the Magic House, but that's Final Fantasy II, so...

CYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAan.

Shows a eastern person's trouble when everyone in his village dies and shows the sorrow and the wave of emotions to Cyan. It can almost compare to Final Fantasy 2/8's music cast.
Dark world because its so sad Sad
My favorite song is a three way tie between Terra's Theme, Shadow's Theme, and the Decisive Battle. None of which are on this poll! *Throws laptop while screaming f-words very loudly* Can we get a new music poll?
Searching for Friends - without 50 Cent Kungfu!
Pages: 1 2