FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Android optimization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be awesome if a could get the forums and chat optimized for Android, ios optional Tongue.
It would be really great although it would require a lot of CSS changes in every themes. I could look at it when I get time, but I won't guarantee anything in a near future.

As for the chat box at the bottom of the page, I noticed this feature is really broken on mobile devices. This is the first thing I'll look into.
Update: I'm looking if such an optimization is available with MyBB or another forum engine. I will not code this from A to Z on the actual forum because the amount of changes to make is humongous. I'm looking an semi-automated solution. We could also switch to another forum engine that offer a better navigation on iOS and Android, because frankly the forum sucks on a phone or even tablet. The whole topic will be discussed next staff meeting this month.
Check out what the forum of spriter ressource uses, its pretty nice. Its called mybb gomobile.
(09-01-2013, 06:34 PM)daemoth Wrote: [ -> ]Check out what the forum of spriter ressource uses, its pretty nice. Its called mybb gomobile.

I will check this. Thanks!
I almost exclusively use iOS to browse the Internet so optimization for us iOS users would be awesome too! Smile
(09-05-2013, 01:32 PM)JCE3000GT Wrote: [ -> ]I almost exclusively use iOS to browse the Internet so optimization for us iOS users would be awesome too! Smile

meh... Smile
My iPhone 4S was free so I love it. Don't hate, let's just get along and celebrate that fact that we both (Android & iOS users) don't have a windows phone. Smile
how true.