FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Sorry to everybody.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't been on FF6 Hacking for a LONG time now.
I see some differences too,

So, my point is; i want to say Sorry if i got anybody worried, i really am.

And i want to point out i stopped hacking, i have been slacking off these past months and, i want to at least try to get Something done this year, anyway...

Sorry again. Hmm
No need to apologize, hacking and all this is great but we understand that RL does sometimes get in the way; your spark of interest doesn't always have to be on; take me for example I used to sprite out of wazoo but nowadays I sprite only when I truly feel like doing it which isn't that often anymore. The spark is still there but it doesn't always burn bright for a long time. Do what you can or want when you feel the urge to do it. No one can ask any more from you.
Hey, don't worry about it. We all get busy and have things to do. I've been busy my own self and have barely made a presence on the forum in the past several weeks. You're better off taking a break from things than working at it and getting frustrated.
Do not give up easily. I not like you,you can make sprite and i can't. So not give up Okay?
Real life obligations trump the Internet 10 times out of 10. It's not just a rule I set for myself regarding MMOs. Laugh

Seriously, though...I don't work on my fledgling hack 100% of the time either; it's something I do when I get the time and the inclination. Going to school full-time and running my own business makes my spare time quite valuable indeed, so I can imagine that yours is too. Do what you can when you can; the community will still be here.