FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Final Fantasy VI: The Eternal Crystals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-09-2011, 12:01 AM)Crookanomikicks Wrote: [ -> ]lol I have a quick question.. the only items i seem to be missing is the paladin helm and wizard jewel... and any insight you wanna give? lols. but so far.. one of the best hacks i've -ever- played lol

You might want to go directly to Metroidquest's youtube channel and ask the question there, as I'm not too sure he visits this forum too frequently.

http://www.youtube.com/metroidquest
I'd love to see Metroidquest and The Nattack, do a game together, it might turn out to be legendary.
that actually sounds pretty epic man

Crookanomikicks

(07-09-2011, 02:23 PM)Abel.Emporia Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to see Metroidquest and The Nattack, do a game together, it might turn out to be legendary.
Haha I was actually thinking the same thing... It would be truly awesome Smile
(07-09-2011, 04:49 PM)Crookanomikicks Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2011, 02:23 PM)Abel.Emporia Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to see Metroidquest and The Nattack, do a game together, it might turn out to be legendary.
Haha I was actually thinking the same thing... It would be truly awesome Smile

The last time I spoke with Metroidquest, he said he moved on from hacking FF6....
Then we must use devious tactics! Bribes, and black-mail to bring him back in!
lol
Hi, quick question; for some reason, patching Eternal Crystals to a headered FF3 1.0 ROM causes the game to target Heal Beam to the enemies and not allies, WTF?
Watch your language, there's no need to use foul words. You will be issued a warning next time for using unnecessary foul language.
well a wtf is not really an actual big deal Angelo unless he spelled the whole thing out then yeah a pre-warning would be alright Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4