FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Lightning FFXIII-2 Teaser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the name implies this sprite is Lightning as she appears in Final Fantasy XIII-2 in her Valkyrie-ish outfit. I may still yet do a bit more cleaning up and fine tuning but in general this is what she'll look like, the hair is all thanks to good ol' FEOK:

[Image: imgshk.png]

HERE'S AN UPDATE TO THE SPRITE!!!:

And this is a reference picture in which you may feast your eyes upon:

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&biw=1...lAg&zoom=1
This is looking really good!

Can't wait till its finished, I know its gonna be even more awesome when it is. Wink
This is an awesome uniform so I can't wait to see this sprite.
I updated her, I think she looks much better now:

I never played this game. Is it worth playing for someone who liked FF6, Chrono Trigger and Tactics?
so far so good
Yes I like that version much better.
Looking forward to her being finished. Wink

@silvermaine Final Fantasy XIII was a great RPG but in some ways it didn't feel like a Final Fantasy. In my opinion it was a lot better than FFX and FFXII (ALL of them are better that FFXII though lol). The battle style is much diffrent than FFVI, most of the time you'll just be hitting Auto Battle and switching Pardigrims every now and then. It's not for everyone but I would give it a go and see if you like it. Wink
my bro had a lot of issues with it when he played FFXIII. It was tough for him because of all of the switching paradigms and battle formations which was different from FFX which was turn-based. He especially had a lot of trouble defeating the Eidolons you are supposed to get for each character. Good game to try every once in a while but it is not your father's Final Fantasy game.
(02-29-2012, 11:57 AM)Sutebenu Sempai Wrote: [ -> ][Image: imgshk.png]

This is coming along really good! If this is a preview of the final result , it will look amazing! I saw a bit what the FFXIII-2 lightning looks like and I really like her equal in FFVI style.

Note to myself: Having bought FFXIII-2, I should really start playing it...
Wow it's so good! Did you finished it?
Pages: 1 2