Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Emperor Dragon Script (Custom)

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Vanish
Although it may seem that battling this thing is monotonous because of it's stupendous HP levels, it actually very challenging and enjoyable. Emperor uses almost every attack in the game and changes his arsenal during certain HP intervals. So in essence his AI is never the same and will always keep you on your toes.

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
So I tried out version 1.01 and version 1.02. Neither time do I get him down 1mil HP before he dies... The 1st time it couldn't have been more than 120k HP, and the 2nd MAYBE 300k. What's goin on?

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(05-05-2014, 01:59 AM)Royaken Wrote: So I tried out version 1.01 and version 1.02. Neither time do I get him down 1mil HP before he dies... The 1st time it couldn't have been more than 120k HP, and the 2nd MAYBE 300k. What's goin on?

It might be a problem with the HP loop. That part:

Code:
If variable VAR001 is greater than or equal to 20
If following monster is/are dead:
Monsters #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 are killed, dies like a boss
End If and reset targeting
If monster is in slot: #1
If following monster is/are dead:
Monsters #1 , if hidden/dead, brought in with their HP restored, suddently
1 added to VAR001
End If and reset targeting

Maybe VAR001 reaches 20 too fast, meaning your boss would dies before he is suppose to.
  Find

Status
None
How would I keep it from reaching 20 too fast?

Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(05-05-2014, 12:43 PM)Royaken Wrote: How would I keep it from reaching 20 too fast?

Do you understand the battle script? You could check which phase the dragon enters before he dies to see where is the transcript mistake is, which is probably what happened...
  Find

Status
None
(05-05-2014, 12:54 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Do you understand the battle script? You could check which phase the dragon enters before he dies to see where is the transcript mistake is, which is probably what happened...

No I don't know how it works o.o. It was released for plug and play like most of them on here so when it doesn't work, I figured I'd ask since it's not my area of expertese :/

Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(05-05-2014, 01:25 PM)Royaken Wrote: It was released for plug and play like most of them on here so when it doesn't work, I figured I'd ask since it's not my area of expertese.

Since I'll assume the script has no error, you probably did a mistake while copying it to your ROM. Plug and Play or not, it is possible you did a mistake.
  Find

Status
None
Which is what I thought as well. That was 1st assumption so I went back and re-read the code as I went. I took quite a bit of time on it just to make sure and I put everything in that was listed on the thread. The v1.02 was in patch format for a version 1.1 rom so I exported the script and imported it and same issue Sad.

I did check to see if it was my error before anything else, and I found nothing so I am at a loss... Thanx for the help Mad. I'll see if I can't get ahold of Envoy

Just wanted to let anyone know who reads this post that I spoke with Envoy, and if anyone has the same issue He instructed to change the death sequance to the following:

FC,19,01,00, If monster is in slot: #1
FC,12,00,00, If following monster is/are dead:
F5,00,00,01, Monsters #1 , if hidden/dead, brought in with their HP restored, suddently
F8,01,81, 1 added to VAR001
FC,0D,01,13, If variable VAR001 is greater than or equal to 20
FC,12,00,00, If following monster is/are dead:
F5,0C,01,FF, Monsters #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 are killed, dies like a boss
FE, End If and reset targeting

Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
1 million+ hp? its so grusome.I'm amazed this Dragon is sooooooooo freakin awesome I'm gonna try this If I can survive this strong Dragon....
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Sooner or later i had to do that too...

Since i had 2 hours of free time, i decided to spend them fighting this guy... honestly it was the first time ever that i fought him and i don't know how his AI works at all, even now that i finished the battle(yeah this fight wasn't even planned, just fought until victory)...

I was aware about medals, still i accidentally met the requirements for the quick medal, that because i hate using ultima and quick in general.

With Celes eating his ultima and Locke/Edgar attacking him there weren't much problems at winning the battle(also Shadow was important, since he was the toughest of the group).

I noticed this boss difficulty revolves around freeze and stop spamming, rather than actual attacks... besides his elemental arsenal is what makes almost impossible to kill an ally equiped with paladin shield.
Finally, when it charges the powerful spell, he's basically harmless(assuming you're ready to runic him).

PS. at the beginning i wanted to fight him with black belts, but his hp loop script collapsed when i killed him with a counter... too bad.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find