Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hey guys!

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello everyone!

I did some sprites here several months ago, but then I was inactive for a really long time. Some of the older members might remember me; I know Poco does, he's the one who IMed me earlier and reminded me of this place.

I'll probably ask some questions over in Hacking Discussion in a little bit about the state of things, but I wanted to say hi beforehand here.

So hi!
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
Hey man, I'm xJCSx but u can call me Justin. I'm somewhat new to this site but yeah anyways nice to meet u! You specialize in spriting?
Peace lolz
xJCSx

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Status
None
Yep, I do sprites primarily. Here are some of my sprite sheets from a while back, in case you're curious.

[Image: 12089.png] [Image: 12252.png]

My coloring style is a little different from the FFVI style. I tend to use more saturated colors, and less ultra-highlighting (i.e. white showing up in hair and armor).
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
These are really good! I myself prefer sprites that are bright colors too lol I guess we're odd ones xD.
But I might just use that Blue knight sprite in my game, it's fairly good.
Now I just need a good backstory for him ha. But thanks, keep it up! Smile

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Status
None
Thanks, I'm quite proud of him. Just beware he's rather short, a pixel shorter than the average character.

In the game that he is from, he's a child prince whose father, the king, has been deposed. He is fighting to overthrow the people who took over his kingdom. He can turn into a dragon at will, though I haven't gotten the chance to design a sprite for the dragon form.

Edit: I'm not sure if I made the dead/riding sprites for him or not; I'll take a look in my files to see if I have them.
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Hi Smile

yr spriting skills are great Smile
i like the blue knight, although he kinda looks like a dragoon 2 me lol
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
good 2 have u back man :p

oh and u can take a look @ my dragon or Tonic's dragon if u need 1 Wink

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Chiming in that the sprites look pretty damn good. The red guy's hair looks a little weird in the profile sprites, but otherwise, it's a top-quality job.

I like the brighter colors personally.

-Djinn